How to get to Goffs Caye from cruise port on the day?

pbul2004

On 3/2/2020 at 5:00 PM, Beach_blonde819 said:

@mitsugirly😂😂yes! It's my husband and I and my friend, her significant other, (his daughter +1)her brother +1, her sister+1 and her child, and another couple! 

It's not even much more money than what the cruise offers, but looks to be WELL worth it! I think they go to Laughing Bird or Silk Caye.. yes I've been scouring the maps, goggling everything, reading reviews! It even may be possible to do hours catered to us,  because seems like we'd be the whole "group"? As long as we can catch that ferry back!

Next is getting me some multi focal contacts😒 so I can snorkel, and I need suggestions on a camera! I'm not experienced at taking photos, but NEED to on a trip like this!

That sounds like so much fun for your group! I hope you get to go. I definitely want to hear about it when you return if you go. It looks like I found something new to add to my bucket list! :D

I'm not sure how bad your eyesight is but do know that when you are in the water and have a mask on, things are clearer and magnified. So, you might be able to see.

As for the camera...go with the Olympus Tough cameras. That's what I use (and have several) and they are simply AMAZING!