Formal Night

Turk1

On longer cruises we normally will dress up (Suit, Tie, etc.) but on 3 day did not plan and taking any of that along. What would be acceptable dress for that night if I did not take Suit, Coat or Tie? Of course wife always dresses up.

40 minutes ago, Turk1 said:

On longer cruises we normally will dress up (Suit, Tie, etc.) but on 3 day did not plan and taking any of that along. What would be acceptable dress for that night if I did not take Suit, Coat or Tie? Of course wife always dresses up.

My Husband wore Nice Docker Pants (Chocolate Brown) with a Polo Shirt (Brown and Cream Stripe) for one of the Cruise Elegant Nights back in September on the Carnival Magic. 

2 hours ago, Turk1 said:

TBH, 3 day cruises tend to be more casual in general.  I would simply avoid wearing shorts and tee shirts on elegant night.  Jeans/casual slacks and a polo shirt for men, nice jeans/slacks and a nice top for women would be within the elegant night dress guidelines.