Ultimate BBQ at Lawn Club Grill

robntawn

Greetings fellow cruisers. We are getting ready to cruise aboard Reflection in 2 weeks and are interested in attending the Ultimate BBQ at Lawn Club Grill. We have always enjoyed that venue, but the ultimate party looks great. From what I’ve read, it is typically offered once per cruise and includes wine and upgraded food items. 

Does anybody know when it is typically offered? Would it be available to book upon embarkation since we have a dining package and will go to Murano when first aboard to book remaining nights?

We did it about 3 years ago and had a great time.  It did include wine but since we had the Premium Beverage package they reduced the price.  Once there non of the wines offered were from the Premium Package but they went and got us the wine. 
The actual dinner was family style seating with some shared items for the table

We were encouraged to cook with the staff, some did some didn’t.  

I don’t think it is covered by the dining package, if I recall it was priced around $80pp.

• Thanks 1

I attended the Ultimate BBQ on Reflection last week and had a wonderful time. It was $69 pp and not covered by any package.  We found out about it on a sea day, they were promoting it outside the Oceanview Cafe, but I’m sure you could book once you board the ship.

We were told they only take 60 people and it is family style so long tables. You start on the lawn with cocktails, then sit down for dinner at the Lawn Grill. We were advised in advance to pace ourselves so we did.

First we had several starters, then flatbread all family style. The meat servings reminded me of how they do a Brazilian BBQ restaurant, they came by with chicken, seafood, lamb, steak, etc. I can’t remember all of it but there was a lot of food. It ended with dessert which was cheesecake, apple crisp and I think carrot cake. I am gluten free so they were great at accommodating me, just can’t remember all the regular food that was served.

They did serve and include wine, they served a red and a white, but we had the premium package so asked for a different wine and they brought up a bottle for us (we tipped well for that).

As I said we had a great time and would do it again.

30 minutes ago, airlink diva said:

Is this offer on all Celebrity ships?  Sailing  on the Equinox 8 days in August 

I would guess only on ships that have the LCG, which would be Reflection and Silhouette  maybe the Apex and edge also  

I went to this on accident last year on the Reflection.  We had standing reservations (made on board the first day of the 10 day cruise) for LCG but when we got there, they said it had been changed to the Ultimate Grill.  I was hesitant to stay but I'm so glad I did because the food was absolutely delicious, and the people my husband and I sat with were so much fun.  It was an Iceland/Ireland sailing in May, so it was freezing outside, but the staff closed the tent, had blankets and kept the alcohol flowing, so everyone felt warm and cozy.  I would do it again, even with the added price. 

• Like 1