High Seas Heist - Detective Joe Kendra

So, I'm looking through the Princess Destination Collection and I find this:  "HIGH SEAS HEIST Become a detective and hunt for clues with our new High Seas Heist with Detective Joe Kenda, an elaborate cruise-long mystery featuring a series of activities, puzzles and various clues."

Can anyone tell me more about this?

Its a cruise long, multi-day scavenger hunt/crossword puzzles/trivia/ small skits "who done it" game. They give you tasks and as you finish them they will give you more clues.  If you miss 1 or 2 meetings they will let you catch up. Lots of fun if you like that kind of stuff. At the last meeting they will let you guess and have a reveal. 

2 minutes ago, G-forced said:

Its a cruise long, multi-day scavenger hunt/crossword puzzles/trivia/ small skits "who done it" game. They give you tasks and as you finish them they will give you more clues.  If you miss 1 or 2 meetings they will let you catch up. Lots of fun if you like that kind of stuff. At the last meeting they will let you guess and have a reveal. 

Is this something that happens on every cruise? 

We really enjoyed it - it's a murder/mystery type thing that you get clues each day of the cruise and you have to solve the mystery and figure who who the villain is. It does take some commitment and some of the clues are tricky, but it was a lot of fun. They only have one "game" though so anyone that has played before would automatically know the correct answer....

As franktown mentioned, there used to be and maybe still are Joe Kenda cruises.  He and other members of the show would hold meet and greets and question and answer sessions.  I really like his show, no more new episodes but there are some on demand.  I did watch a you tube video and it was weird seeing him in a polo shirt rather than his grey suit and blue shirt.  The actor who portrays him was also there and wearing the same dark suit he always wears on the show.