Resort Day Passes Sold In Port?

mlbcruiser

I was reading a review of a Roatan Resort on another website.  The person who posted the review mentioned buying a day pass near where they got off the ship in port. Wondering if anyone knows if the popular resorts sell them like that? I contacted a resort last Friday but used  their general email. Then I called the resort Monday and was told to email their activities department, which I only just did yesterday. Just the same, if anyone has an answer to my question I’d appreciate any helpful replies.

There are vendors at Coxen Hole, like Island Marketing or Shore Excursioner who sell excursions to various resorts they have a relationship with.

Not sure about Mahogany Bay as they don't allow independent vendors . But I seem to recall at least an information kiosk and they might sell them there.

6 hours ago, mlbcruiser said:

I was reading a review of a Roatan Resort on another website.  The person who posted the review mentioned buying a day pass near where they got off the ship in port. Wondering if anyone knows if the popular resorts sell them like that? I contacted a resort last Friday but used  their general email. Then I called the resort Monday and was told to email their activities department, which I only just did yesterday. Just the same, if anyone has an answer to my question I’d appreciate any helpful replies.

It would help if you stated which pier you will be arriving at and which resorts you are interested in?

If you simply want a day pass to one of the beach bars there are several private driver companies that can set that up for you but be aware if there are several ships docked that day the popular places are likely to be full if not reserved in advance.

Yes I already did think there might some difficulty getting a day pass just due to the ship we will be on, which is the  symphony of the Seas.  Ran into a problem in Aruba the only other time we were going to get a pass. Some friends suggested it last minute before we got into port. Coxen hole is the port at Roatan and Infiniti Bay is the resort. ( I didn’t really want to mention the resort simply because I I am posting that I haven’t had an answer yet when they could be very busy and just not have had time. If I don’t hear back I will probably call again.)  Thanks for your input! 

Thanks for that information.  I’m sure it will be helpful for a lot of people. However I did hear back from Infiniti Bay this morning. At the present time the link you provided states that that excursion is currently not available. Since I didn’t even enter in a date I don’t know if it Has anything to do with being fully booked or not. Anyway, thanks again for the very helpful info!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...