Beached Whale - Beach area

miamimere

We are going to be in Grand Turk on Spring Break.  Thinking about heading down to the beached whale.. I see lots of reviews on the food, but not many on the beach area.  Can my kids snorkel there?  Super rocky?  Anyone have pictures? 

Thanks!!!! 

We just returned from Grand Turk and the Beached Whale. When we were there, snorkeling for the kids was fine at the beach around Margaritaville and past that area, but on the Beached Whale side was too rough and much more rocky. Of course, my kids are younger (11, 9, 6) so if yours are older that may not be a problem for them. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Love2CruiseTampa said:

We just returned from Grand Turk and the Beached Whale. When we were there, snorkeling for the kids was fine at the beach around Margaritaville and past that area, but on the Beached Whale side was too rough and much more rocky. Of course, my kids are younger (11, 9, 6) so if yours are older that may not be a problem for them. 

Thanks for the info!  We have 9 and 14 year old boys.  Sounds like a good place to check out, but stick to the other side of the pier for snorkeling.  Thanks!