Carnival Mardi Gras - December 26, 2021 New Year's Eve Cruise!!

Anyone on this cruise?? Figure the Aft Excel Suites are now sold out so some people other than me have booked!! I scored one on the 14th floor and looking forward to my own Jacuzzi!! Hope some others join so we can chat for a couple years!!! 🤣🤣

19 hours ago, Michelle66 said:

Anyone on this cruise?? Figure the Aft Excel Suites are now sold out so some people other than me have booked!! I scored one on the 14th floor and looking forward to my own Jacuzzi!! Hope some others join so we can chat for a couple years!!! 🤣🤣

Just booked Christmas and new year's today, was supposed to be on the Mardi gras out of ny but ship won't be ready so it was cancelled.. This trip makes up for that. Staying in a Havana Cabana for 2 weeks should be great.. Time goes quickly and am sure this will sell out fast. Always nice to be in warmer weather at Christmas and new year's, this year also doing those 2 weeks on another cruise line,  wife and I always cruise New year's week , Best week of the year to cruise.

I hear ya we do New Years every other year we just were on the Panorama this past New Year but being from So Cal it is too cold sea days so looking forward to it being warmer in 2021!! We have 3 Havana Cabanas June 2021 Taking the adult kids. We are on Royal this June doing British Isle Cruise and extra days in Amsterdam Paris and London so looking forward to that!! Hope they get this virus thing under control kinda scary!!

2 hours ago, Michelle66 said:

I hear ya we do New Years every other year we just were on the Panorama this past New Year but being from So Cal it is too cold sea days so looking forward to it being warmer in 2021!! We have 3 Havana Cabanas June 2021 Taking the adult kids. We are on Royal this June doing British Isle Cruise and extra days in Amsterdam Paris and London so looking forward to that!! Hope they get this virus thing under control kinda scary!!

We are going on the panorama This June in a Cabana room,we have done Havana 3 times and love it, we have a bunch of Cruise's this year and next, we always book early so we can get the room we want, we have an NCL 14 day trip at the end of March and leaves from Tampa and ends in NY where we live, Pier is about 1 hour away..

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/7/2020 at 2:34 PM, luvsboozecruises said:

We are going on the panorama This June in a Cabana room,we have done Havana 3 times and love it, we have a bunch of Cruise's this year and next, we always book early so we can get the room we want, we have an NCL 14 day trip at the end of March and leaves from Tampa and ends in NY where we live, Pier is about 1 hour away..

I wish we had more options from So. Cal!! Long beach is only an hour from my house so pretty close. NY is on my list I have not been there yet! I thought I would see as much as I can out of the states for now and then hit the US once we retire?? But might do a girl trip to NY because not sure if the hubby would like it as much as me! I usually can get him on a cruise every other year but I had 4 in 2 years (now down to 3 since we did the Panorama New Years). He likes land vacays so have a Cozumel and Cabo trip in between the cruises and he said not to book for 2022 he might want to pick 🤣🤣Looking forward to the Havana pool and then the new Loft 19 for the excel suites on Mardi Gras. I am one of those willing to pay for the less crowded pool I like to get some rays in!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Michelle66, my family and I will be sailing on the December 26th cruise with you guys and harassing the other person on this Roll Call (Mr. luvsboozecruises).  He talked us into going .  We'll also be on the Mardi Gras in June of 2021 and the Panorama this June.

Welcome!! New Years is always fun!! We got kinda jipped last year on Panorama because it rained so the big deck party didn’t happen and we were squeezed inside but still fun😀😀looking forward to sharing excursion info when it gets closer!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 7:20 PM, outdoors27 said:

Hey, Michelle66, my family and I will be sailing on the December 26th cruise with you guys and harassing the other person on this Roll Call (Mr. luvsboozecruises).  He talked us into going .  We'll also be on the Mardi Gras in June of 2021 and the Panorama this June.

Happy wife, happy life, Rich (Robin) 🚢🚢🚢🚢🍸🍸

• 3 months later...

We are booked with our group for this new Year's Cruise.  We have all cruised with this same group now for 16 plus years and  have remained a close-knit family. Mostly New Years Cruises. So close in fact, that even during this current crisis, we facetime every weekend to lament not being able to cruise the rest of this year.  It looks like this could be a sure bet, although nothing is guaranteed, yet.  Hopefully, CDC and the cruise lines will be able to resolve all differences by either late this year, or early next year.  Until then, virtual Cheers to everyone, particularly those booked on this cruise!  Hopefully we'll can all meet and share a goodtime toast on this cruise next year!

• 3 weeks later...

well hi all!..

Was really hoping this ship would launch and be on time.  very disappointed; we were taking our 2 sons and their families for the New Year's cruise. Then coming back taking our bags rolling over to the radiance which has also been postponed.

So canceled the mardi gras for a refund, but we'll try and hang in there and take the breeze which carnival is substituting for the January 2 2021 Radiance ..ugg.!  Hope you all get to rebook or find something else fun to do. covid  smashed a lot of plans...

I do feel sorry for the cruise industry and its employees.

Hi All

we are a group of 12.  We were originally booked on the Breeze leaving out of Fort Lauderdale this year but it was canceled, Carnival is moving the Breeze to Orlando which is where we live but we all had decided that we weren’t gonna go on any cruise this year so it worked out perfectly with all the perk we got and not to mention this was the ship I wanted to be on.

Looking forward to chatting with you all

Welcome!! It is a tough year I have missed all vacays and cancelled Cabo in September since things are crazy here in So Cal still not chancing getting sick over there 😢😢but oh well 2021 is a new year!! Packed with vacays since so  many cancellations this year and had Horizon and Mardi Gras already booked just hope this craziness ends soon!!

just booked it for family.  DH and I are excited.  My (at the time of sailing) 17 and 19 year old young adult children can't wait too. never did a vacation during New Years. 

• 2 months later...

Hello, we're booked!!  Sailing with my husband and two teenage children. This is our first New Year's cruise, as we usually take our holiday on a Christmas cruise.  Looking forward to it with excitement. 🤗 Onward to 2021! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, we are looking forward to this cruise and welcoming in a new year.  My best buddy and I are sailing with my two sons, their lovely wives, two teenagers and a four year old.  

2 hours ago, stellarose said:

Gaflagal 

how old are the teenagers?

When we sail, my granddaughter will be 18 and a freshman in college.  Her brother will be 17.   Time is flying by so fast.   I guess I should say young adults instead of teenagers. I still think of them as little kids.  😀

5 hours ago, stellarose said:

Gaflagal 

how old are the teenagers?

Well we will be acting like teenagers since we scored an excel aft suite and the way things are going this may be our first vacation in two years does that count 😝😝