Where's PescadoAmarillo? (...sorry Waldo...)

milogurd

As mentioned several times in her posts, because of limited WiFi she only posts every few days—when she has a good connection—but I believe she is still on the Majestic. Although it is clear they will be ending this seasons cruise adventure soon.

Edited by cherylandtk

Yes, I saw that she had somewhat limited internet access on the Majestic.

Their most recent/current cruise she posted about on Tuesday, January 21 was Cruise #10: New Caledonia, Vanuatu and Fiji.

It was scheduled to end on Tuesday, February 4 in Sydney.

It also seemed to me as though they were packing to leave ship.  The itinerary she posted for that cruise ended Feb 4.  I figured they would be on their way home and she would have uploaded more posts by now.  I hope all is well with them.

Count me as another who is just hoping they have been busy upon returning home.  It does seem odd for her not to post a quick note now that she presumably has decent internet.

I'm hoping maybe I was wrong and they were on the next cruise as well which would account for the lack of posting with the onboard internet.

• Like 1

Hello!  No worries, mates.😊 We are fine and still on the Majestic Princess having a wonderful time. I’m simply not spending valuable port time uploading posts, and, as icat2000 confirmed, we really don’t have usable WiFi on board. However, I’m still dutifully writing posts every night. You’ll see them eventually. 

Thank you for your concern. Y’all are the BEST. 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Hello!  No worries, mates.😊 We are fine and still on the Majestic Princess having a wonderful time. I’m simply not spending valuable port time uploading posts, and, as icat2000 confirmed, we really don’t have usable WiFi on board. However, I’m still dutifully writing posts every night. You’ll see them eventually. 

Thank goodness. We shared the concerns of many. 

32 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Great to hear from you. Some of us were somewhat concerned. - Thanks!

1 hour ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Thanks so much for letting us know everything is OK. I’ve been following your blog for years and it’s rare for you to go so long between posts so like others I was concerned. I know that writing and publishing the blog is a lot of work so I just want to express my appreciation for you keeping up with it. I look forward to reading the catch up posts when you’re able to upload them. 

Another long-time reader of your blog here.  Glad to see the confirmation that your recent "silence" was just attributable to the bad internet connection from Majestic.  Looking forward to seeing the accumulated backlog of posts when you can upload them.  Safe travels home when you disembark.