Off“LIVE” from Harmony of the Seas 2/9/20....and maybe a Perfect Day?

Here is the tale of two WiFi’s .....

surf, and surf and stream. It wound up

being a pretty major undertaking to upgrade a single devise to stream under a 4 devise surf package using my d+ benefits. I won’t go into the gory details, but the moral of the story is choose wisely before you board. Once you create an internet account off of a multi devise package, you won’t be able to create another account using the same cabin and booking without divine intervention from the onboard geek squad

D717D4FB-B246-4851-84B8-9EE2C7ABF9DB.thumb.jpeg.0d38bfbfd945ab45775ed0d4942f1941.jpeg

I’m a big fan of the solariums on most RCI ships, except Oasis and Allure, where it seems like there is nary a breeze.🥵

a lot of people were unhappy about the lack of pool in the Solarium on Harmony. 

I’ll take these misters any day 

E1B4A895-EFCF-4E9B-ABAB-99C0A204CF6B.thumb.jpeg.37139a311edc62576a9e612e979dd58f.jpeg

Over this scene 

83B26BE8-1CC0-41A8-ADB8-A3B052B76A93.thumb.jpeg.3d362be18e5b7b1fe0a600ea90c89f25.jpeg

I was trying to figure out why everyone was crammed into one end of the pool 😂but then I realized that the activities staff was running the women’s cannonball contest. For those that miss the “pool” activities that have been moved to the aqua theatre on most oasis class ships, seems like a few are being moved back to the pool deck

50DACF5C-CB60-48D1-9280-2D5B275DC8FE.thumb.jpeg.48e1db344df9334eae0a85efd97f5207.jpeg

These clamshell beds in the Solarium are a hot commodity. I found a few empty at 7 am on Day 7 when we were in Coco Cay. Every one was occupied Day 2-6 in the wee hours of the morning. I discovered on my Symphony sailing that a few

guests figured out that camping out in these overnight will guarantee your  chance of securing one when the

sun rises 

11528573-DF93-4918-82B2-DB51316D3D29.thumb.jpeg.25c3f9831617559d297846dfe3ca3f5f.jpeg

On 2/13/2020 at 7:23 PM, ckrobyn said:

I am not booked on Freedom anytime soon, and I really miss sailing out of PR 😞 last time was November 2017.  I'll be there for the day in a few weeks and looking forward to my Pina Colada at Barrachina 😉

I guess this confirms that you are no longer booked on the March 8th sailing. I would have liked to have met you.

11 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

For those that miss the “pool” activities that have been moved to the aqua theatre on most oasis class ships, seems like a few are being moved back to the pool deck

Good news from my perspective.  The Aqua Theater doesn't have the same...I don't know, energy?  Intimacy?

Glad you mentioned the missing horses.  We're considering Harmony for next year and I noticed this in some videos.  Seems weird.

I agree that I would like the Cruise Compasses as well.  We are on this itinerary April 19th.  Thanks for this great review.

Ditto!!! Would love to see compasses as we are also on April 19th sailing [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

2 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Good news from my perspective.  The Aqua Theater doesn't have the same...I don't know, energy?  Intimacy?

Glad you mentioned the missing horses.  We're considering Harmony for next year and I noticed this in some videos.  Seems weird.

I think I maybe caught one Aqua theatre showing of the Belly Flop competition on one of my Oasis class sailings, and that was it. Agree with you.... it doesn’t have the same fun vibe as the pool deck. 

It feel like something is missing on the boardwalk without them.

Of all the oasis class ships, harmony and symphony are my favorites, mainly because of the Quantum class decor/stateroom configurations of the ocean view balcony cabins.. prefer symphony out of Miami, to harmony out of PC  because of the added transportation costs. 

2 minutes ago, Smokey Mountain Tim said:

You are on our roll call.

Yikes! I switched ships and sail dates ages ago... I should have popped in again to officially exit. Although I’m excited about Oasis, I love sailing out of SJ - enjoy your cruise 😀

55 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

Yikes! I switched ships and sail dates ages ago... I should have popped in again to officially exit. Although I’m excited about Oasis, I love sailing out of SJ - enjoy your cruise 😀

Too bad. This is her first sailing post dry dock and you could have given the CC community first looks at her by doing one of your live reviews. 2 weeks!

On 2/9/2020 at 4:16 PM, niksmom630 said:

when you do your check in thru the RC app, as part of the check in process, it asks you to scan your passport. Then when you move thru the priority check in lines at the port, they will just verify the scanned passport data matches you actual passport 

How far in advance do you need to complete the check in via the RC app?  Can it be done the day before sailing?

5 hours ago, oldmancurtis said:

hi we are on a b2b 3/1 having booked a boardwalk balcony before the cancelled the free perks which included the free soda package. my question is were there any coke machines any where else be sides windjammer and at sorrentos?

An article I read said there is one by Mini Bites on Deck 15.  Looks like that is in the teen area.  On Symphony, they had one in Park Cafe on Deck 8.  Haven't been on Harmony so not sure if there is also on there.  You can also stop at any bar and ask for you cup to be filled.  Also, if it matters to you at all, Coco Cay does not have fountain drinks, only cans.