Edge Entertainment

gatordad

Recommend download the Celebrity App -   look at the current cruise and it will give you an idea.   It is generally not up dated until a couple days before each cruise.  

Other than this I've never found it posted.

At double occupancy, Edge carries 2900 guests...  By comparison, Royal Caribbean Oasis-Class ships—the ships that feature “Headliner” entertainment—carry about 5500 guests at double occupancy...

I happen to be generally satisfied with the shows on Celebrity but would guess—if I understand the context of your question correctly—that they are akin to what you would find on Royal ships of equivalent size...  Truth is most Royal ships are larger than Celebrity’s largest—Reflection (3150 guests)—but the others don’t feature “Headliners” either...

No need—or ability—to reserve show times  in advance or once aboard any Celebrity ship...

Enjoy Edge!

Edited by Xport

On 2/11/2020 at 3:13 PM, gatordad said:

Sailing on Edge this month. Are there any headliner entertainers like Royal ships have..

If so any way to find out who they are.

Thank you

If you cruise Royal more than you have Celebrity even thought they are the same company do not expect your entertainment to be the same quality.   I love Celebrity but the one thing they lack in is shows.  I have seen the same headline 3 times on my last 3 cruises on different ships....Ashley Amber must have a contract for years with them    ...I enjoy the guest comedians usually get 1 or 2 shows thats it...cast productions are good but not often changed out I have seen the same shows over the last 3 years ..I understand they spend alot of money on training and sets but.  I wish they had a comedy club like Carnival or RCL or NCL  somewhere you can go when you have already seen a show....we just spend a lot of evenings playing cards or watching movies.   We do like the daily activities...trivia we do 2 times a day , indoor archery is a blast.