Earthquakes on Puerto Rico

NCL EPIC has a cruise out of Puerto Rico on Feb. 23, 2020-Has anyone heard any rumblings (pun intended!) about recent earthquake activity, especially affecting San Juan and the Port and Airport there since the hundreds of quakes in January 2020?

NCL EPIC has a cruise out of Puerto Rico on Feb. 23, 2020-Has anyone heard any rumblings (pun intended!) about recent earthquake activity, especially affecting San Juan and the Port and Airport there since the hundreds of quakes in January 2020?

I’m on this cruise. No worries. I have family in PR and all is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Epic, Jan 26-Feb 6. We had no problems in San Juan. Got to the ship about 3, direct from airport on NCL transfer. Very smooth, no lines. Staff on ship very friendly and efficient. Ship is showing a bit of wear in staterooms. In room 9205; had wet carpet that they used a huge fan to dry, turns out shower floor cracked. They fixed that, then we could only get scalding water in shower, sent plumber who replaced whole shower faucet assembly. Sent us wine and strawberries as apology. We did notice all service slow in restaurants, but after 2nd day we were on super hygiene status with no self serving in buffet. Think they had to shift personnel to cover making less servers in other restaurants. All in all, a great trip. Embarkation just as efficient.