Cruise Critic Community
ducklite

Long Time Customer

I've been using your site since 2012 and have generally been very happy with the service. Lately though, one woman (she sounds in her 20's) who answers the phone has been unhelpful and even borderline rude.  When I needed to make a change to a policy she told me she'd send a form--which didn't arrive. I called a week later and spoke to another woman (who was helpful) and she told me that there was no "form" and I just needed to send an email.  I've also called to to ask about the benefits of specific policies over each other and she has told me to read the plans and call if I had questions after that.  I'm starting to think that there are other places to obtain insurance, which is sad as I've bought a number of policies from you and planned on being a lifelong customer.  I have a feeling I'm not the only one and wanted to make someone in a higher payband aware.  Thanks for reading!

Ducklite, we are so happy you came to InsureMyTrip for your travel insurance and I'm sorry to hear you had a bit of a rough time. Our team would like to hear more about your experience  --- and send you something for your troubles, can you send us your info at news@insuremytrip.com? 🙂

I'm not looking for anything, I just want to make you aware that you've got a team member who doesn't represent your organization as well as they could.  I'll send an e-mail over.  Thanks for your reply.  🙂