Aqua cabins on Millenium

Hi,

Looking for an Aqua cabin on the Millenium.  Read some reviews and it seems some cabins on Deck 11 don't have much of an overhang on the balcony.  We would like a covered balcony.  Can anyone share if they've been in Aqua with a well covered balcony?  Maybe an aft if it's available?  Thank you

We just sailed in Aqua on Deck 9, near the center elevators.  There is a considerable overhang.  Some would consider it too much.  I prefer not having the sun beating down on me all day (saw too much first hand of someone I know dying of melanoma), so for me the cabins were perfect.  Only issue is that you can't see much of the stars in the sky at night.  Our cabin happened to be near a hump, so there was a small break in the overhang where we could see the sky.  Most are not like that.

Forgot to mention, except for the sun issue we happen to love the location of the cabins on 11.  Very convenient to Blu, the buffet, the rear elevator, etc..  Also generally quiet (sometimes a faint sound of the movies on the deck above but nothing too distracting)

I so agree with "phoenix_dream:"  We also totally enjoy the location of the Aqua deck 11 cabins, but I have to admit that we have not stayed in either the ones on the port or starboard sides.  We have always booked an aft, and have been in them on the Constellation, Infinity and Millennium.  That elevator location is so handy, as is having the Ocean View and Sunset bar just below.  There are a few inside staterooms on deck 11 and I wonder if it seems to those who book those insides that they are somewhat intruders in a closely knit neighborhood.

34 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

Forgot to mention, except for the sun issue we happen to love the location of the cabins on 11.  Very convenient to Blu, the buffet, the rear elevator, etc..  Also generally quiet (sometimes a faint sound of the movies on the deck above but nothing too distracting)

Hi,  Is there any balcony coverage or is it totally open....we would get wet if it was raining?  Thanks