Who loves the Equinox and why? 🤗

I see senior balcony as low  as $689. Not sure what u are looking at

49 minutes ago, janetz said:

Found a great deal for the Equinox Sept 25 sailing 10 Days

1500.00 outside 

1700. Guarantee Balcony 
Price lowers as you look at cabin options

1700 for a GTY balcony is a lot. I was on a 11 day Eclipse and 12 night equinox and never paid that much.  I had a 1A on the hump and it was not GTY. I love Equinox.

1 hour ago, janetz said:

Found a great deal for the Equinox Sept 25 sailing 10 Days

1500.00 outside 

1700. Guarantee Balcony 
Price lowers as you look at cabin options

Was this per person?

No, total

Just sailed Symphony of the Seas in Jan

2700.00 was the total for our balcony and that was a 7 day

We have many cruises under our belts and I do consider this a good price

Curacao, Aruba,Bonaire,Key West  😊

Edited by janetz

27 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

It’s going to be cheaper in September.....and most likely October....due to it being hurricane season. 

Not necessarily.  It all depends on the sailing and how well it's doing.  I also sailed in September and March of 2018 and paid nearly the same for both. March was upgraded to a CC from an obstructed view for the same price.

1 hour ago, drakes2 said:

Not necessarily.  It all depends on the sailing and how well it's doing.  I also sailed in September and March of 2018 and paid nearly the same for both. March was upgraded to a CC from an obstructed view for the same price.

I was just going by our experience. We sailed a 10 day in September 2017 and September 2018 and they were both much cheaper then our 7 day sailings in March 2019 and March 2020.

The Millennium California and Alaska rates just released are FANTASTIC.    Just booked two room AQ - April 11,  11 night cruise for 1,090 pp.    They priced the Veranda, Concierge and Aqua at the same rate.   AQ's are going fast and only the ones on 11 remain when I checked this morning.

4 minutes ago, pasta1 said:

We saw the price drop on this cruise and booked it. This will be our fifth time on the Equinox.  Always a great cruise.

I must of missed the best deal.  I did put a 1A Balcony on hold for total of 2060 for 2 of us.  That's with no perks.  Is that a good deal?

Thanks

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

The Millennium California and Alaska rates just released are FANTASTIC.    Just booked two room AQ - April 11,  11 night cruise for 1,090 pp.    They priced the Veranda, Concierge and Aqua at the same rate.   AQ's are going fast and only the ones on 11 remain when I checked this morning.

Did you book the Best of Japan cruise 4/11/2021?  That's the only one I see on Millennium on April 11.  It looks like the deal went quick because the Aqua & Suites are expensive out and the other categories are sold out.

If you sail the Caribbean in hurricane season you can find a lot of good deals. 

It's a crapshoot, we live in Florida and have been on 6 cruises during hurricane season and only once did we have a problem and that was with Irma. We dodged a bullet last year with Dorian as we sailed from Port Everglades about an hour early but as it turned out it impacted Florida not much at all but the Bahamas, especially Freeport took a beating.

12 hours ago, TOURMAN857 said:

AND if they don't get the Virus problem straightened out...…..

My Mediterranean cruise out of Rome coming up in May and still lots of availability. Does this generally mean prices will drop. Final payment due next week. I may upgrade if that's the case.