Thermal suite on Vista

Scubadoc

We have generally loved thermal suites. Especially the ones with a thermal pool. Questions on the Vista which we will be on this year:

Can you buy this In advance or do u have to run there and beat the crowd when u get on?

Howdoes the thermal suite compare to other ships? We have been on Norwegian getaway. Loved it there. Princess Crown - ok but no pool. 

I have often used the thermal suite to shower so my wife can use the cabin bathroom. Are the showers private enough to do that or do u have to leave and go to the locker room?

thanx!

I sailed on the Vista in October 2018 and purchased the couples spa package for the thermal suites.  You can purchase ahead of time.  We were disappointed in the spa on the Vista, mainly because there is no T-pool, just a small whirlpool that is in with the heated loungers.  It was always crowded and never enough heated loungers.  We enjoyed the spa on the Magic and the Breeze much more than on the Vista.  We are sailing on the Panorama in April and have decided not to purchase the spa package since the Panorama and Vista spa are very similar.  The bathrooms/changing rooms on the Vista in the spa were not nearly has spacious as on the Magic and Breeze, we used to do the same where my husband would shower at the spa, but on the Vista there was only one shower and it was usually in use.

In my opinion the thermal suite on Vista and Horizon (I haven’t been on Panorama yet) doesn’t compare to the thermal suites on Dream class ships and Splendor. Like the last poster mentioned, Vista class ships don’t have thalassotherapy pools, which is the best part of Carnival thermal suites in my opinion. 

Bought the pass for an October 2018 7 day sailing, so it's been a bit, but I don't believe any major updates have been made to the sa facilities since then.  I found it to be very tiny overall.  The hot tub was generally crowded when I went, though not so much as the ones on deck.  It was sometimes difficult to get a lounger as well.  

Agreed with others, all you get is a small hot tub, heated loungers and the various saunas / steam rooms. For us it's not worth it on the Vista class. On the Dream class with the t-pool, YES every time!

• 1 month later...