A friend and I want to arrive in Boston a few days prior to our New England/Canada cruise to take advantage of the Hop-on Hop-off trolley.  She has leg problems and can't walk longer than a half mile.  My question is: What hotels (prefer Marriott) are on or near trolley stops?  I contacted the trolley directly and asked this question several months ago; however, they failed to answer, except to send me weekly emails about their trolleys in other cities.  Not much help for the information I asked for.  Can someone here answer the question?  Thanks.

Just understand that the HOHO trolleys do not operate to a fixed schedule, and if they are full, will bypass stops, so you will have to wait for another one, or another one, to come by with space available.

The Old Town Trolley has a stop right at the door or the Marriott Copley (stop 11). When we stayed there (admittedly nearly 9 years ago) they also sold tickets in the lobby. Unless the setup has drastically changed, you can't get much more convenient for the trolley.

On 2/17/2020 at 3:51 PM, sevenseasnomad said:

Yeah, tried looking at the map and these old eyes wouldn't focus that well.  Thanks for the information.

Click on the "DOWNLOAD MAP" button on their page, which will download a PDF that you can zoom in on as much as you want...