Cruise Critic Community
fastpitchdad

25th Anniversary Cruise

My wife and I have our 25th on August 26th. We currently have a 12 day British Isles Cruise on the Star booked. Our final payment is coming up so I am of course second guessing myself. The cost for a Balcony was ~$7K all in which seems a little high (it is higher now with the 30% discount special). 

We could do a back to back on the Jade from BCN (8 day + 12 days) which is probably too long and would cost about $1500 more.

We could do a back to back Jade + MSC Grandiosa for about $2K less (or 2K toward better than Balcony)

We could do a back to back Haven Spa Suite on the Epic + another 7 day cruise on Epic, Royal Caribbean, MSC, or Costa for about the same price. 

The first cruise is always our anniversary date. I think I want to get that out of the way so to speak 🙂

Any suggestions? Keep the current cruise? Scrap it all and just go the Best Western Bakersfield? 

For Europe, we have already done the Baltics and Italy/Croatia/MonteNegro/Greece out of Venice. 

The other option is a 12 day river cruise out of Amsterdam on Avalon but we are already booked for a 7 day River Cruise in the fall from Bucharest to Budapest. 

Any other suggestions? 

If you've never done a cruise in The Haven before...I would pick the itinerary that includes any stay there.

We did our 25th anniversary in The Haven on Escape - worth it!