Let's Share Great Deals Found Today

taylortime05

My husband and I have snatched up 3 really good deals on Celebrity within the last few weeks:

9/14/20-11 day Southern Caribbean cruise on the Equinox. Inside room, total price for 2-$1485.00 to include $200.00 obc.

1/2/21-6 day cruise Caribbean on Equinox, inside room, total price for 2 &1820.00 with 3 perks plus $100.00 obc.

10/19/21-15 day from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale or Miami (can’t remember which), total price-$2548.00 ocean view, to include 3 perks plus $50.00 obc. I could not believe we got perks on a transatlantic cruise.

21 hours ago, Denny01 said:

Changed my mind on posting my comment. It wasn’t useful and could be considered a putdown just re-reading it. 

Den

Hi Denny,

I understood your points from your original post and didn't take it as a put down.  I agree that finding out about a great deal that is gone doesn't really help me now.   But I have actually been able to take advantage of 2 great deals based on someone posting the deal.  I've also gotten some great tips on websites that can help with the search.   I do search for my own deals but usually do not have much luck.  

Thanks

Sue

Edited by taylortime05

1 hour ago, ipeeinthepool said:

I guess I was too slow, I checked 10 min after your post and the cheapest suite was more than $6k

The great deal for Infinity was posted 4 days ago... ☹️

EXCITING DEALS New Individual Bookings Only Effective: 2/18/20 – 2/24/20
      Ship
CELEBRITY ® INFINITY 
 Itinerary 
14 NIGHT 14 NIGHT AZORES, MOROCCO AZORES & IRELAND
& SPAIN TRANSATLANTIC CRUISE CRUISE
 Departure Port  Miami
Sail Date 4/25/20
     Deluxe W
     USD $1,899
     CAD $2529

Edited by C-Dragons

2 hours ago, pasta1 said:

We thought  the Equinox inside stateroom $509 was a great deal 10 day cruise 09/25/20. Was able to select stateroom mid ship. 

Today that fare is 1269.00 for the inside

A great deal

I missed it by 8 hours, and I could kick myself! UGH

I have my first 2 grand babies coming in March and May of this year.  Since I'm still working I'm resisting the deals for this year to save my vacation days to  help my daughter and daughter-in-law and spend time with my new babies!  So I'm looking for deals for 2021 and 2022.   Thank you for all the great feedback.  I'll keep looking and watching this post for updates.

A lot of these deals will only post for a very  limited time. Also I have noticed it will be posted later in the day and then be gone shortly after.  Always put in promo  codes and your  state residence, senior  rate if applicable , and member ID. 

Looking for advice from seasoned bargain hunters. We usually book at least a year in advance, never close to sailing. We are used to at least two perks being included - gratuities and beverage package. Currently considering a 10 night May 2020  sailing that is past final payment. There are still many concierge and aqua cabins available and cabin prices are being reduced. Have never paid separately for perks so have not been tuned in to the actual costs of the beverage package. How do you decide when it is worth it to pay for the beverage package?  We do love that perk for all its benefits.  Any thoughts are appreciated. 

I find suite pricing to vary the most.   On a 6 night summer Equinox sailing the celebrity suite was $1689 pp (4 perks).   I missed that price but grabbed it for $2089 pp (all 4 perks), which is still one of the best pricing Ive seen for a CS.  Two days later the price went up to over $3k pp,   I wish rates didn't fluctuate so much. Checking prices constantly is like a full time job but I love cruising and live for a good deal.  😀

Does anyone know when the next "sale" or promo begins?

17 hours ago, insley said:

Looking for advice from seasoned bargain hunters. We usually book at least a year in advance, never close to sailing. We are used to at least two perks being included - gratuities and beverage package. Currently considering a 10 night May 2020  sailing that is past final payment. There are still many concierge and aqua cabins available and cabin prices are being reduced. Have never paid separately for perks so have not been tuned in to the actual costs of the beverage package. How do you decide when it is worth it to pay for the beverage package?  We do love that perk for all its benefits.  Any thoughts are appreciated. 

We sailed on Edge a couple of weeks ago through an “Exciting Deal” that included no perks. We just paid for our drinks as we wanted them and it came nowhere near the cost of a beverage package. The value for you would be calculated on how much you drink vs. how much you like the convenience of not signing a slip. For us (who don’t drink much...coffee in the am, and a glass of wine or martini with dinner) it just didn’t make sense to pay for more than we needed.

• Thanks 1

On 2/22/2020 at 3:35 PM, taylortime05 said:

I have my first 2 grand babies coming in March and May of this year.  Since I'm still working I'm resisting the deals for this year to save my vacation days to  help my daughter and daughter-in-law and spend time with my new babies!  So I'm looking for deals for 2021 and 2022.   Thank you for all the great feedback.  I'll keep looking and watching this post for updates.

Been there, done that.   Seeing your grand babies when they are just born beats any cruise!

• Like 2

On 2/23/2020 at 2:51 PM, watergirl0153226 said:

I found a great deal on January 9 and 16 sailing on Summit out of San Juan.

I saw a great deal for a suite thru a TA site for these sailings.  Bu by the time I saw it the deal the cabins were gone and prices were much higher.  Sometimes you just have to be lucky.  I always wonder if it's an IT mistake or they purposely put these out there for a great deal.