Royal app??

JayneHL

11 hours ago, Luke gs Daddy said:

What ship and when?

We are on the AOTS  April 5th.

Looking forward to one of your reviews.

DW teaches nursing here in C.Bus

We are on OOTS (lol that sounds funny) and April 11th.

Oh how cool. Where does she teach? I went to Columbus State for my RN and Ohio University for my BSN.

8 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

We are on OOTS (lol that sounds funny) and April 11th.

Oh how cool. Where does she teach? I went to Columbus State for my RN and Ohio University for my BSN.

She teaches @ Capital University and Chamberlin. She also went to Columbus State for her RN back in 2001. RN to BSN at Capital then her Masters from Capital. (sorry to Hi-Jack thread OP)

What district around Columbus has such a late Spring Break?

16 hours ago, Luke gs Daddy said:

She teaches @ Capital University and Chamberlin. She also went to Columbus State for her RN back in 2001. RN to BSN at Capital then her Masters from Capital. (sorry to Hi-Jack thread OP)

What district around Columbus has such a late Spring Break?

Columbus City and Southwestern. But last year it was even a week later than this year. We've even had them in May before.

For the last several years though, it falls whenever Easter is.

7 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

Columbus City and Southwestern. But last year it was even a week later than this year. We've even had them in May before.

For the last several years though, it falls whenever Easter is.

My son goes to Grove City Christian and we follow SWCS calendar, he is out the week before Easter and he is off the day after. Are you a school Nurse? DW use to be full time for Columbus, now she just substitutes for them. 

I partner with SWCS District with my job.

By for now!

On 2/22/2020 at 6:46 AM, Luke gs Daddy said:

My son goes to Grove City Christian and we follow SWCS calendar, he is out the week before Easter and he is off the day after. Are you a school Nurse? DW use to be full time for Columbus, now she just substitutes for them. 

I partner with SWCS District with my job.

By for now!

Oh my!!! My daughter thinks that my grandson gets out the week AFTER our cruise. Oops. I'll have to let her know she's wrong.

No, not a school nurse. I have thought about it before but never really checked into it. Did she like it?

10 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

Oh my!!! My daughter thinks that my grandson gets out the week AFTER our cruise. Oops. I'll have to let her know she's wrong.

No, not a school nurse. I have thought about it before but never really checked into it. Did she like it?

She liked it a lot. Perfect for when our son was off school as she was able to stay with him on breaks.

My kids both went to college too but only one of them has used the app (back to the original topic). The texting feature right now is only available on Allure and Harmony. RCI claims this is because they want to get all of the bugs worked out before they release it fleet wide.

• Haha 1

On 2/19/2020 at 6:01 PM, Biker19 said:

Yes, but only on Harmony and Allure. Free. 

It's slightly annoying that newer ships like Symphony don't have this capability yet.   It's going to cost me another $200 so I can keep in touch with my children instead of using the free messaging on the app.