Liberty of The Seas cabin 1400 or 1700????

Flyersno13

Hi there! This is my first time asking a question here, so I hope that I am doing it right. Anyhow, I am booked on a 8th deck aft cabin on the Liberty and I just noticed that there are two on the aft of deck 10, 1400 and 1700 that are available at pretty much the same cost. I am wondering if anyone has insight on whether I should make the switch to one of them? The cabins and balconies both look bigger. However, they are directly below the Windjammer. Does anyone have experience on these? Thanks very much, Rob

I do not have personal experience with this one, but I have done a lot of research into this same question (including you tube videos and photo reviews). By all accounts, these are great cabins-large rooms and very large balconies and no noise complaints.  The only drawback is the pole, but we decided that’s not really a big deal and nobody else really complains about that in their reviews, so we have Cabin 1700 on Freedom booked later this year and again for Spring Break 2021!  

• Thanks 1

Terrible cabins.....

Long walk from the buffet, pole in the middle of a big room, balcony is too big and private.  You’ll hate it.

And there are ghosts back there.  Beware! You’ve been warned.

(Actually our favorite cabin.  The closet seems a bit smaller for some reason to me and the balcony is totally covered which I like but the DH does not.)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Flyersno13 said:

Hi there! This is my first time asking a question here, so I hope that I am doing it right. Anyhow, I am booked on a 8th deck aft cabin on the Liberty and I just noticed that there are two on the aft of deck 10, 1400 and 1700 that are available at pretty much the same cost. I am wondering if anyone has insight on whether I should make the switch to one of them? The cabins and balconies both look bigger. However, they are directly below the Windjammer. Does anyone have experience on these? Thanks very much, Rob

I can't  believe that both are available!

How many of you are in the cabin?  They won't take a booking for two.

• Thanks 1

Traditional wisdom is the higher the better. Traditional wisdom also says try to have cabins above and cabins below. However, I have never had a noise problem from being over a public area. I can't speak for these specific rooms, but I wouldn't worry about the Windjammer. Maybe if there was a food fight....

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2020 at 11:04 PM, tcfc424 said:

Cruised in 1400 and loved it.  Booked in 1700 for November and then was able to get 1400 for a couple w/kids sailing with us.  Best kept secret, I think, they're huge.

tcfc424

we had 1400 booked for Thanksgiving at one point but gave it up for connecting ocean views at less than the half the price.  That was a tough decision though! Hope we all get to go and your friends enjoy “our” room.