Question on Deck 9 of the Bliss

Beer Belly

Someone has told me that our Stateroom (9180) "Overlooks the Running / Walking Track....look off your Balcony, and that is your view below", any idea if that is true ?.....or is it just "Above" it, tucked under out of view ?. Thanks in advance:classic_cool:

1 minute ago, Beer Belly said:

Someone has told me that our Stateroom (9180) "Overlooks the Running / Walking Track....look off your Balcony, and that is your view below", any idea if that is true ?.....or is it just "Above" it, tucked under out of view ?. Thanks in advance:classic_cool:

The running/walking track on the Bliss is on deck 17, iirc. Maybe they are referring to the Waterfront? Depending on where you are on Deck 9, your balcony may look down onto that. 

Here. I found a youtube video were you can see the "roof" of the Waterfront jutting out past the bottom of the balcony of a mini-suite on deck 9. The Waterfront ends at the District Brew House on one side and the Food Republic on the other side. If you are forward of those areas, then you wouldn't see this overhang.

38 minutes ago, Beer Belly said:

Thanks Jamie. Just hope we are above some music venue.

You are at the entrance to the District Brewhouse. The District has live music nightly. While you are not directly over the bar/club, you will likely get a little noise into the night. Luckily, the District is more piano music than recorded music with deep bass. 

6 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

You are at the entrance to the District Brewhouse. The District has live music nightly. While you are not directly over the bar/club, you will likely get a little noise into the night. Luckily, the District is more piano music than recorded music with deep bass. 

Thanks Bird, I'm not thrilled with what I think the view may be, we like looking over and watch the waves below, but I think we can deal with the Brewhouse below, it will like being there listening to the action from the comfort of your stateroom. I guess we'll see.....was thinking of going for bidding on an upgrade, just afraid to spend more $$ and be in a similar, or worse situation.