RCL Offices Closed - No Phone Access?

I've been trying to call RCL C&A desk all morning, and get a message that their offices are closed. Same for the GS # and their regular #. Anyone know what's going on????

Edited by orville99

It's Saturday?  The main numbers are probably staffed 24/7, but maybe the specialty offices are staffed only M-F.

Just my guess...or maybe they don't open until at least 9:00 or 10:00 on weekends.  If it's really important, I'd try again a little later this morning.

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

Thanks for all the replies, but I tried all of their 24/7 numbers as well, and even those were closed.

You have to choose the prompt for make a new reservation if you pick the one for existing it will say they are closed

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

You have to choose the prompt for make a new reservation if you pick the one for existing it will say they are closed

Thanks Molly. After about a dozen other attempts to go through the different prompts, I finally stumbled on that one (didn't really make any sense to try that first for an existing reservation), but the rep (who spoke very poor English) couldn't help me because he didn't have access to anything but doing new bookings.

I gave up trying that approach and called C&A once they finally opened, and they were able to figure out what was wrong with my reservation.

9 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Thanks Molly. After about a dozen other attempts to go through the different prompts, I finally stumbled on that one (didn't really make any sense to try that first for an existing reservation), but the rep (who spoke very poor English) couldn't help me because he didn't have access to anything but doing new bookings.

I gave up trying that approach and called C&A once they finally opened, and they were able to figure out what was wrong with my reservation.

That's weird. They have been helping me with a consisting bookings after hours for years doing it that way

7 minutes ago, molly361 said:

That's weird. They have been helping me with a consisting bookings after hours for years doing it that way

His response was that anything I wanted to do with my existing booking had to be done through the loyalty desk because he didn't have full access to the system, only to the booking engine. (Not that much different than our last experience at the Next Cruise desk on Harmony last week. That agent could only access the new booking engine as well).