Wash Your Feet Please!

countess5

2 hours ago, PlayCousin said:

Lol...I agree the foot thing is disgusting.  I rarely go barefoot in my own home let alone publicly.  While I've never verbally confronted anyone whose bare feet were on furniture that didn't belong to them I have been known to stare. Sometimes they notice and alter their behavior.  

Not a foot issue but similar... once I saw a couple refilling their water bottles right next to the very visible sign that says please don't refill your water bottles.  I stared.  The husband noticed and asked if he could get me something.  I shook my head, smiled and pointed at the sign.  They shrugged and went on their way.

If I remember correctly, there is a small foot washing station near the lawn on S class ships.

Cruise ships should really install proper touchless water dispensers like many airports have.  Some airport lounges even have taps which dispense hot, cold, and carbonated water. 

I'd appreciate water stations in addition to hand washing stations and a proper "Hygiene quiz" with online check in.  Get something free onboard for completing the quiz at 90% or better.  Use those RFID tags like Princess Medallion or Royal Wow Band to virtually collect stamps before hand washing like those exercise reward programs to get free merchandise.