Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

2 hours ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

Is this place free at lunchtime. I didn't notice prices on the lunch menu? Thank you.

I don' think they had that menu for lunch. The had the regular pig and anchor just outside the doors that was included for lunch. You could go out there and bring it inside to eat if you wanted.

B57BBAEA-F044-4EBB-8297-BCC2316BF390.thu

All menus

https://saintgregtravel.com/menus/

more organized tour of that deck

https://saintgregtravel.com/carnival-panorama-tour-part-2-deck-5/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

Inquiry mind want to know what and how you used it previously. My friends think I am crazy to take duct tape. I have only used it once and that was for ripped luggage. 

I duct taped a wheel on a suitcase. Patched a suitcase tear. I’ve used it to hang things on the wall. On vista class i use it to cover up the glow in the dark sign on the wall saying “life vests under bed.” I’ve put it on the mailbox to stop mail. I’ve left some for a neighbor...as a suggestion on how to keep the kid from screaming all night. I’ve used it to attach papers together. I’ve used it to seal a folded note. Oh uhh. If you’re laying on the bed with a drink... put your drink in the duct tape roll and it and it won’t spill. Lots of uses for duct tape.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I fly out to Cancun next weekend for 8 days at the new Planet Hollywood all-inclusive resort. I went ahead and started my thread. This is going to be done on the Cancun board to keep things legal. Book mark it, subscribe to it, whatever you gotta do to be able to find it. Should be a good week. And a good time to see the differences between cruises and resorts. I picked the newest one with the most food options and activities. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

One more land trip before Mardi Gras. Flying out in the morning. If anyone is going to Matt Mitchem's "Land Cruise," in August, this is where it's going to be. My resort is where their luxury rooms are and the two resorts next to mine are where their other rooms are going to be.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

One more land trip before Mardi Gras. Flying out in the morning. If anyone is going to Matt Mitchem's "Land Cruise," in August, this is where it's going to be. My resort is where their luxury rooms are and the two resorts next to mine are where their other rooms are going to be.

I think they’re there now. You may cross paths with them. Also, no way I’d do that land cruise when I can do a real cruise soon. I just don’t think it would be the same.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, blarko said:

I think they’re there now. You may cross paths with them. Also, no way I’d do that land cruise when I can do a real cruise soon. I just don’t think it would be the same.

Yeah they timed it poorly. Announcing it right around the time it was announced that cruising was coming back. But there are people that booked with them so if any of them are on here, my review would be a good place to get information.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah they timed it poorly. Announcing it right around the time it was announced that cruising was coming back. But there are people that booked with them so if any of them are on here, my review would be a good place to get information.

Exactly.....now if they would’ve done it three months ago, that would be a whole other story. I looked at the package they’re offering and it seemed pretty pricey to me. But it’s cool that people are booking it and it’s even better that you’re going to give them a sneak preview.  Enjoy your trip.....I know I will 😀

5 hours ago, blarko said:

Exactly.....now if they would’ve done it three months ago, that would be a whole other story. I looked at the package they’re offering and it seemed pretty pricey to me. But it’s cool that people are booking it and it’s even better that you’re going to give them a sneak preview.  Enjoy your trip.....I know I will 😀

Yeah definitely. If they booked my resort they paid about double what I did for one less day and without the flight and airport transportation I got. I think they would’ve done better for spring or maybe early summer. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

Greg, 

I was just re-reading this fantastic review from last February. I was originally stalking it because we were going to be on Panorama a few weeks later, on April 11th, and I was using your info in my planning. After several reschedule, cancelled, reschedule again, by happenstance, we're actually going to be on the first Panorama cruise from California on August 21st. I am again turning to your information to help my planning. Thanks so much!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

New thread!

I finally figured out what you have to do to make this preview image what you want. I've been working on that for a few trips and I finally got it. It can't be a picture linked from another page. It has to be a picture in your CC album. The first picture in your CC album on the thread becomes the preview picture. 

• Thanks 1