Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

10 minutes ago, pamici said:

I think you have vindicated Spirit airlines for me. I always here how cramped and miserable they are.

Well I’m in the exit row. But the upgrades to get in it are cheap. For another $30 on top of what I paid each flight I could’ve had a big front seat. Front row only two seats...big seats. 

• Like 1

On my way. It’s a $49 uber right now. Driver said it’s going to take an hour. The setup isn’t bad from my experience. It was a 7 minute shuttle. I ordered my uber and went to the uber section. They sent me to zone 3a. The person a 3a assigned me to a white car that was already there. Uber sent me a code. I give the code to the driver and we’re moving.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

The lady behind me had crab legs they thought were a weapon.

A few years back oldest son visited Harry Potter World in Orlando and bought a plastic wand for DH, a college professor. The TSA agent tried to confiscate it as a weapon. Son politely said, "May I see a supervisor"? The supervisor couldn't stop laughing.😀

• Haha 2

enjoying your review.  I love the places you are visiting.  When I was younger, and travelled a lot, I made many trips to Las Vegas, loved it there, and travelled beyond the city, loved the area in general, also always enjoyed California, including various areas of Los Angeles and surroundings.  

I still am not in a position to travel, but when ever I can, I will be revisiting those places and also love Hawaii, so will likely do all in one fell swoop LOL. might as well, if I am half way to Hawaii when I visit California, might as wall carry on. 

Looking forward to more of your review.  Have a blast!

• Like 2