Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

On 2/27/2020 at 12:32 PM, cmalagngl said:

How was the Queen Mary?

The Queen Mary was really pretty and the food and drinks were good. We had decided not to stay there though and had gotten a suite at the Residence Inn. My daughter and her husband were with us. The Queen was easily walked to from the Hotel. My daughter and her husband did the haunted tour of the Queen that night and said it was really good. My wife and I were to tired to do it. The time change is rough.

• Like 1

I came looking for a specific station. I’ve only seen it on JHs  Horizon videos so I was hoping they’d have it here. 

different flavors each day. Today is coffee and mango. I went with coffee.

Ive never had ice cream on a ship. This appeals to me because it isn’t self service and they have different flavors. 

777CB2A5-EF6A-4469-AE80-FF249199ABA1.jpeg

3E5E736A-E262-4FB5-AF69-1117801F1C2B.jpeg

3AF46992-61D0-4AAD-9841-829226EE0C00.jpeg

3FF12718-E4F1-4397-8BD1-F116D53F8D8A.jpeg

490DC9F9-63D6-4DAA-B694-0A09B2A61810.jpeg

• Like 5

On 2/28/2020 at 6:59 AM, Saint Greg said:

Who just has their toothbrush hanging out of a bag like that? It’s way overdue for replacement. I have mine under lock and key. Actually. This is probably weird. I don’t leave my toothbrush out at hotels...or on cruises. 

699F9A67-72B9-4544-B11B-CBE898D22166.jpeg

Maybe she uses it to clean her flip flops instead of her teeth.... lets hope.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this detailed great review, definitely following!  Especially with everything else going on right now, trying to be optimistic about our Alaskan cruise out of Seattle in May.  Glad to see some normality with everyone on your cruise right now.  Have a great one!

1 minute ago, Wolfshair said:

Maybe she uses it to clean her flip flops instead of her teeth.... lets hope.

I wouldn’t want something like that just hanging out either. It would be in a bag..preferably a trashbag...inside a trash can.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 1

Time for my elevator story. I need my straws obviously. I’m leaving a prime seat so I think I’ll zoom up on the elevator real quick. I hit my floor. It says U. I look at U and like 20 people are lined up to get in it. I know they screwed up.

I start hitting my floor until it gives me a different elevator. It took 5 hits. It gives me Q. Elevator opens and people pile in. It’s so full a guy had to suck in his stomach to get the door to close. It stops on two floors we weren’t supposed to go to because the elevator didn’t know it was full. I educated the people in it on how it works. And I don’t think I want to do that again.

• Like 1