Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

This is the wonton dessert. It was weird. They gave me a small spoon to eat it with. Surely they don’t expect you to eat the whole wonton in one bite? I can’t cut it with a spoon it keeps sliding off. 

Finally when I’m sure nobody is looking I pick the first wonton up with the spoon and just bite it in half. 

On the second wonton I was able to catch my spoon in a groove and start to break it apart. 

B4BC1A10-7D49-4F8D-BDA7-BB61393C4403.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg

Thanks so much for the wonderful adventure today, Greg!  Your photos were fantastic.  Loved the church/cathedral.  Beautiful.  That show looks great.  I hope they have it on the Freedom in a few weeks.  Still trying to figure out which song you were asking about, but I suck at guessing songs/artists (hence....I own no ships on a stick) Thanks so much again for sharing your adventures.  Enjoy the rest of your cruise!  Thank you for bringing us all along.

2 minutes ago, Amadawn1 said:

Thanks so much for the wonderful adventure today, Greg!  Your photos were fantastic.  Loved the church/cathedral.  Beautiful.  That show looks great.  I hope they have it on the Freedom in a few weeks.  Still trying to figure out which song you were asking about, but I suck at guessing songs/artists (hence....I own no ships on a stick) Thanks so much again for sharing your adventures.  Enjoy the rest of your cruise!  Thank you for bringing us all along.

I can tell you what’s on freedom. 

80’s pop to the max

88 keys

Getaway Island

Heart of Soul

https://saintgregtravel.com/playlist-productions/

37 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

And I hustled and barely made it from JiJi at the exact moment (9:37) in the second showing of the one I didn’t know and didn’t record earlier..if anyone knows it.

Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds. By The Beatles