Jump to content

Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, five. said:

This is the most comprehensive review I've ever seen.  I've never followed along on the others and it's so daunting after the fact when it's 60+ pages long.

 

Do you ever get run off from the places you go to take pictures? The places not open to the public? I once left a jacket in the liquid lounge and got hollered at twice. And it was only 10 minutes later.

 


Not that I can recall. I mean really the only place I’ve gone that wasn’t open to the public was the Havana pool. Liquid lounge door was open. Limelight lounge the door was open. I’m not allowed in family harbor but l took those through the window. But just walking around this morning I saw a guy on his laptop in bonsai when it wasn’t open and another guy on his laptop in the piano bar when it wasn’t open...no problems.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally got a spot at alchemy. They had a mixology class before they opened and that group had a little after party but they finally cleared out.

 

Doan made this for me.

 

Rum

Peach liqueur

Cranberry

Lyche syrup

lime juice
 

 

D63FA30C-3573-4FA2-922E-5E36D93E6BE0.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

this is the board that shows which floor each elevator is going to. So some just walk up and say “I need to go to 10. B is going to 10.” I saw a guy today on serenity who was perplexed when that elevator lobby didn’t have a screen.
 

29655809-8FEF-4C65-A599-E2D11BFD06B5.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the Area 51 of the carnival panorama. It’s always locked up. I thought...show up right before a class and snap a few shots. But they had a lady with a clipboard and you couldn’t even get down the hallway without being on the list. I do think it would be fun watching someone from the Philippines teaching someone from Texas how to tailgate. 

357E3B92-7A44-42B7-A747-94B787137F5C.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

this is the board that shows which floor each elevator is going to. So some just walk up and say “I need to go to 10. B is going to 10.” I saw a guy today on serenity who was perplexed when that elevator lobby didn’t have a screen.
 

29655809-8FEF-4C65-A599-E2D11BFD06B5.jpeg

I was just on the Panorama about a month ago and would always get my own private chuckle whenever using the aft elevators.

I would push the buttons and wait for the car to be called and the aft cars are A,B,C or D.

For some reason I would seem to get Car D the most often and everytime it was announced, "CAR D", I would mutter under my breath , "B"!

...Cardi B!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I finally got a spot at alchemy. They had a mixology class before they opened and that group had a little after party but they finally cleared out.

 

Doan made this for me.

 

Rum

Peach liqueur

Cranberry

Lyche syrup

lime juice
 

 

D63FA30C-3573-4FA2-922E-5E36D93E6BE0.jpeg

Is Annamaria still there at Alchemy?  Hopefully you can still get a few last awesome beverages before she leaves for vacation...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sid_9169 said:

Is Annamaria still there at Alchemy?  Hopefully you can still get a few last awesome beverages before she leaves for vacation...


She’s kind of barely here. On this last one Zoran had already taken my order when she asked me if I needed anything. she is cranking out some fancy looking layered things 

 

 

BB2B1DE5-709A-443D-922A-2EB039CBAC68.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...