Cruise Critic Community
Saint Greg

Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Posted (edited)

I always hit the coffee shop with the sunrise too and those lines can be long.  It seems like they need larger coffee bars.  I have to remember to put that on my survey.  They pay attention to my surveys.  They have fixed the 2 or 3 things I’ve commented on.  I have also noticed that it doesn’t always open on time.  

Edited by Cafedumonde

3 minutes ago, Cafedumonde said:

I always hit the coffee shop with the sunrise too and those lines can be long.  It seems like they need larger coffee bars.  I have to remember to put that on my survey.  They pay attention to my surveys.  They have fixed the 2 or 3 things I’ve commented on.  I have also noticed that it doesn’t always open on time.  

Well they do have other coffee places but this one doesn’t open till 7, the ocean plaza one doesn’t open till 8, and Havana doesn’t open till 10.

Can you check and see how much they are selling the bottles of White Hennessy for.  Thank you. 

I get that maybe people aren’t up that early, but I wish the coffee shops opened at least at 6 or 6:30 at the latest. 

13 minutes ago, rwest898 said:

Can you check and see how much they are selling the bottles of White Hennessy for.  Thank you. 

I want to say $52 or 59. Wait I may have a list.

It's 54 and foggy with rain coming in tonight here in North County San Diego. This is SoCal for this time of year. The only difference right now from you is the wind here is 3 mph. 

16 minutes ago, rwest898 said:

E875E116-CBAA-4089-8667-3DB07293C564.jpeg

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I could’ve swore I saw a 52 or 59 sign...like buy 3 get that price or something. 

Thank you,  I know the last time a couple of years ago it was like $44 if you bought 3...or something like that.  I don't cruise until October so hopefully it doesn't go up any more.  $62 is a lot to me.

That guy is working on his laptop at bonsai again. And he’s been there since I first came

down for coffee. Same deal yesterday. Too bad.

466B047B-06FC-4876-86D2-B346CE7FA254.jpeg

7 minutes ago, rwest898 said:

Thank you,  I know the last time a couple of years ago it was like $44 if you bought 3...or something like that.  I don't cruise until October so hopefully it doesn't go up any more.  $62 is a lot to me.

I knew it

0D636645-E4F2-43AF-B1CE-08E3B39C6D77.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

2 for 20

6EEED975-F986-481B-880F-427F5C5DBD98.jpeg

11E2FC5F-A98C-438F-B8E7-CC562DF090FC.jpeg

I’ve never bought a carnival shirt but maybe I should go for an inaugural season one.

You should. You don't see them every day, and they appear to be decent quality. And for $10 each, you can't beat that deal

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

If anyone has any questions...or can think of anything I missed please let me know.

Hi Greg ☺️

A picture of the ships coin. Has to be near the basketball court, miniature golf, waterworks area..👍

Panorama-Coin.jpg

🌴

Edited by PortSideCruzan

9 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ve never bought a carnival shirt but maybe I should go for an inaugural season one.

Their shirts are actually pretty good quality. I usually by a couple on every cruise. 

39 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Well they do have other coffee places but this one doesn’t open till 7, the ocean plaza one doesn’t open till 8, and Havana doesn’t open till 10.

Somewhat obligatory to spend time in line at the JavaBlue.  They charge extra for decent coffee, but I guess most cruise lines do not make enough money to make it convenient.

Oh great carnival is giving out OBC for people that don’t push their cruises past May. Would’ve been nice a week ago.

9 minutes ago, PortSideCruzan said:

Hi Greg ☺️

A picture of the ships coin. Has to be near the basketball court, miniature golf, waterworks area.. 

Panorama-Coin.jpg

🌴

It’s by the water slide

1144F130-D6C3-4000-B2D6-A6E87326700A.jpeg

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

It’s by the water slide

1144F130-D6C3-4000-B2D6-A6E87326700A.jpeg

Very nice!!!!!! 

@Saint Greg, bonus points if you locate the ships plate..

#Fincantieri 😉

🌴

Edited by PortSideCruzan

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh great carnival is giving out OBC for people that don’t push their cruises past May. Would’ve been nice a week ago.

I just got it for my April B2B! Pretty happy, as we do not purchase Cheers. This will really help us out.