Cruise Critic Community
Saint Greg

Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

On the last night they have the late night comedy showcase in the main lounge like they did the first night. Wish they had it lee often. Plenty of space. Always.

FFF94288-F49E-4FCE-A918-DD3A5EE2F891.jpeg

Posted (edited)

After comedy had to stop by the night club to get a couple shots since I hadn’t been there at all this cruise.

Dance floor

78D8E4FE-49AB-40DB-9A99-5C8F3FB6CA36.jpeg

Mobile bar

888063DF-9A8F-48B6-939D-674F2C337CA0.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg

One of the things on Vista I noticed is they only had domestic beers in the night club. This seems to be a little better. They have some imports like Dos Equis and Heineken. There aren’t any cocktail servers working in here though. On Vista the bar line was so bad I just went through servers. That’s not an option here. At least not now.

9CB950AD-EB20-4EF0-A598-7246E9D86151.jpeg

Oh my gosh. It’s midnight and the people across the hallway are essentially packing their suitcases in the hallway. And as I was walking up I said “oh my gosh” under my breath...at least I thought so. I think the lady heard me.  I’m pretty sure those suitcases were supposed to be out an hour ago. Now there’s going to be all kinds of noise.

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

808DB228-BBF9-4E42-9734-5A0DA032E980.jpeg

Are you freaking kidding me? So rude. And gross. Rude....why do you need to take up a seat (for your feet) that someone could be sitting in? Gross....because it’s gross.

Good morning Greg😁   Hope you have a easy disembarkment!  It has been a pleasure sailing along with you on your Mexican adventure.  Safe travels.  Remember to wash your hands a lot and DON'T touch your face, it is getting scary out there.

All my bags are packed.  I’m ready to go....

we are on the 11 April cruise

OK that omelet made me sooo hungry.  YUM!!!  It was the peppers and memories.  LOL  Must have jalapenos.

Thanks again, Greg, for another fantastic live trip report!  Really enjoyed it. 👍🏻

Alright everyone who thinks they’re getting off the ship at 7 to make an 8am flight, they haven’t made the first announcement yet. 7:40am.

A few mins before 8 they say we’re still waiting on customs. Don’t come down to the gangway. Im thinking I can make platinum debarkation. We were supposed to meet at 7 in the limelight. I hit the hallway and head for the aft elevators. I’m not the only one waiting to go to deck 4 here.