Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

9 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Coconut but kind of a fruity cocunut.

maybe a funship with coconut.

I've read the suggestion to get your funship with a coconut rum floater - I'll have to try it.

• Like 1

Well heck - I'm sorry I didn't realize you were going through this, but I'm glad it appears to be getting better. Still catching up. I arrived home to a family in tears. Our beloved pet died the day before I got home and it's been a rough ride.

Take care and safe travels. I'll get back to catching up.

• Like 1

What an adventure! I was beginning to think you might lose your anonymity when sailing. There are quite a few people who will recognize your lanyard now. 😉  And you are not home yet... so... continue on.

PS.. I realized that I may not get to see Hollywood, either.. since I have no plans to ever go. With you there, fellow Texan. Whew. Dodged a 2 week quarantine bullet.  And I'm one of the cruise addicts that would STILL risk sailing, with a Plan B, C, & D, if time/work allowed.

• Like 2

So glad to hear the test was negative and life will now resume its regular programming for you... and for everyone else living in that bizarre  cruise limbo world for the last 24 hours! 

Thank you so much for keeping us updated through it all… You really have done justice to the information that otherwise would have been sporadic and unreliable from onboard. 

Safe travels home, and good luck leaving the cruise port area this morning and not being bombarded by those who are trying to get on board and will be likely to ask everyone getting off how it was. They to have had a rough 24 hours for sure, so it’s important that everyone cut them some slack as well. Hopefully their cruise will be a smooth and uneventful one, albeit at six days instead of seven now. 

• Like 2

I got up about 6:45. First announcement from Emma was at 6:48 that debarkation would begin. I couldn’t post until I got out of my room because they cut the internet off and I couldn’t get ATT in there. I imagine that conversation went something like this.

How do we get the people out of their rooms as quickly as possible?

Turn off the internet.

For everyone or just for people who didn’t buy the package?

Everyone

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

Greg... thank you for updating... you are now famous!:) I literally had to catch up first thing this morning. I also shared your announcement yesterday on facebook... I never thought to ask you first, I am sorry... I was just like living it thru you... I hope you get home with out anymore mishaps! ❤️ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeni99 said:

Greg... thank you for updating... you are now famous!:) I literally had to catch up first thing this morning. I also shared your announcement yesterday on facebook... I never thought to ask you first, I am sorry... I was just like living it thru you... I hope you get home with out anymore mishaps! ❤️ 

It’s fine. Everything I post here is for public consumption. I’ve just never had a video get thousands of views. I just use youtube as an easy way to post videos here.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I got up about 6:45. First announcement from Emma was at 6:48 that debarkation would begin. I couldn’t post until I got out of my room because they cut the internet off and I couldn’t get ATT in there. I imagine that conversation went something like this.

How do we get the people out of their rooms as quickly as possible?

Turn off the internet.

For everyone or just for people who didn’t buy the package?

Everyone

Now that they are able to debark everyone, it’s like “get out of here NOW”. Honestly I’m surprised they didn’t start shooing everyone off earlier than that. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

It’s fine. Everything I post here is for public consumption. I’ve just never had a video get thousands of views. I just use youtube as an easy way to post videos here.

So for videos, you post them on youtube and link to here?

5 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

So for videos, you post them on youtube and link to here?

Yeah. I post the link and it automatically embeds it. I think CC allows you to upload videos here but I haven’t had luck with it. I find it easier to upload in the youtube app then link it here. Also I can control that content. I lose all control of anything I post here if I want to take something down. But if I delete it on YouTube, it just won’t work here. I have done that before. I did that in New Orleans prior to glory.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1