Bon Voyage Gift Ideals??

iRICKATRON

IDK what your budget is .... but how about a photo that was taken by one of the Ship’s photographers’?  I’d ask ahead of time to get the 5 X 7, instead of those 8 X 10’s. Since you’d be ordering 8 copies, maybe even ask for a Discount. 🙂🙂

I’ve cruised with friends and my family. I love this type of gift that I treat myself to ... great memories with those I love ❣️

P.S.

Since our son worked on the Carnival ships. (He finished his last Contract end of July 2019.)  

I can tell you that YES, those photos are marked up significantly!  Shockingly so IMHO.

🛳🛳

Bobbi

Edited by Markmom18
  • Like 1

Ship photos are a big $$ and IMO not worth the cost. How about asking another cruise passenger to take a group photo [do a few in different locations], and then make copies once home, [certainly less $$] and mail them to each, post cruise - nice memory, too.

Darcy

Edited by WatchHill
  • Like 2

I once went on a group land tour with my moms friends. They had a group photo taken. After the trip we were all given a mug with the photo on it.  I smiled every time I saw the mug in my cabinet.  Later when cleaning out my moms home I realize she had a group of mugs from trips she had taken with that group.  You might look a Shutterfly for ideas with photos.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoW mAn said:

How do you personalize a straw?

If you're open to practical things that aren't personalized each cabin would probably really benefit from a multi plug power cube...runs about $16...

the final straw is a folding metal straw.  comes in a case was thinking about doing a monogram or something on the case.

45 minutes ago, iRICKATRON said:

the final straw is a folding metal straw.  comes in a case was thinking about doing a monogram or something on the case.

Ooooh, yea that could work. Be practical for more than just the cruise too

• Like 1