Star Class Connecting rooms question

yungwash

If one books connecting staterooms on oasis class such as 1742 and 1744, do both rooms get access to the star class amenities that come with the royal loft suite? we have a party of 6 and want to put the two kids in a separate room in the adjoining crown loft rather than on the sofa bed in the royal loft. Thanks!

1742 and 1744 are crown loft which are not star class so guest would not get the star class benefits of free internet, drinks, dining, etc....

You could have included in just about any reservation but there would be costs associated with them for dining and drinks etc...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, yungwash said:

If one books connecting staterooms on oasis class such as 1742 and 1744, do both rooms get access to the star class amenities that come with the royal loft suite? we have a party of 6 and want to put the two kids in a separate room in the adjoining crown loft rather than on the sofa bed in the royal loft. Thanks!

Hey Yungwash I concur with dodgestang those two staterooms receive skyclass suite amenities NOT the Star class amenities. Both of the rooms would indeed include the sky class benefits. Also, please do confirm that those two suites connect because I've done plenty of research on the lofts I sailed one last year on the Symphony and booked myself on it again this year. I do not believe those connect. 

Now, that being said the STAR class Royal Loft 1740 does connect to the neighboring room  L1 category 1738. In that situation your question would be applicable. I do think they are sold together in STAR class package so if I'm right for those connecting lofts all guests would benefit from the Star class amenities. HOWEVER, if they are not on the same benefits your kids will by natural extension have basically all of the star benefits that you their parents will enjoy. THey may not get a refreshment package but your use of the genie services, dining rooms, etc...will all extend to them.

Finally, if it's that important to have the kids in a second but connecting room there are cheaper ways to do this. You can get a star class 2 bedroom Aqua theater likely for cheaper than booking two separate L1 or L2 category (Sky class) loft rooms or if you are OK with "settling" for Sky class suite benefits there is a two bedroom grand suite that will safe you tons of money. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions. If Money is no issue I'd go for the 1740-1738 stateroom configuration. 

-Bert

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Spacecaydet said:

Finally, if it's that important to have the kids in a second but connecting room there are cheaper ways to do this. You can get a star class 2 bedroom Aqua theater likely for cheaper than booking two separate L1 or L2 category (Sky class) loft rooms or if you are OK with "settling" for Sky class suite benefits there is a two bedroom grand suite that will safe you tons of money. 

-Bert

The royal loft suite already has two bedrooms.  Basically they are looking for a 3rd bedroom....I can only assume for the additional privacy desired from night time activities 😉

Otherwise the sofa in the royal and/or a cot sleeps kids just fine.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dodgestang said:

The royal loft suite already has two bedrooms.  Basically they are looking for a 3rd bedroom....I can only assume for the additional privacy desired from night time activities 😉

Otherwise the sofa in the royal and/or a cot sleeps kids just fine.

Sorry somehow missed the party of 6 2 kids. I kept thinking 2 and 2. You're right 2 bedrooms won't do it, makes more sense as to why the extra cost would be incurred. Yeah the best option would be to do the Oasis Royal Loft and CL (L1) connecting. 

And Yungwash...those deck plans are tricky!! The sister ships are almost the same but not exactly those subtle difference will get you every time!  I'd love to help answer any other questions. Also...have you sailed the deck 17 lofts before? So Awesome...so great. You're in for a treat. SO conveniently close to the coastal kitchen and the suite bar. Convenient to what basically amounts to private elevators (at least going down).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, yungwash said:

Thanks guys, this is the picture that's been confusing me, I was looking at harmony plans by accident! Really appreciate the prompt answer Bert, that pretty much clears my confusion up!

Screenshot 2020-02-26 at 19.23.36.png

The Star Class cabins in the photo are SLS 1722 and 1724, and RLS 1744. The other cabins on this floor are Sky Class. Each come with their allocated perks. 

If you have 1744 and connecting cabin 1742 it will not get you Star Class perks for cabin 1742. It’s not to say that your Genie wouldn’t hold seats at shows, and restaurants. You would just have to pay for what the one cabin consumes/uses like drunk packages and dining.

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

The Star Class cabins in the photo are SLS 1722 and 1724, and RLS 1744. The other cabins on this floor are Sky Class. Each come with their allocated perks. 

If you have 1744 and connecting cabin 1742 it will not get you Star Class perks for cabin 1742. It’s not to say that your Genie wouldn’t hold seats at shows, and restaurants. You would just have to pay for what the one cabin consumes/uses like drunk packages and dining.

Drunk Pkg, nice

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, dbancroft said:

I know off topic but how is the weather in your part of Canada @A&L_Ont We have not had any measurable snow in our part of Maryland at all this winter.

Way less than normal, and we really have only had one cold snap here. Owen has not had 1 missed day due to weather this school year. We are having some snow tonight though, maybe 5-10” tonight. 

5A51A2E2-287F-4093-BCD7-943E208A06E2.thumb.png.187b3cfcb74130355fb66c94e54b56d0.png