Issues with CC?

The only ongoing issue I have with CC is that when I am reading an ongoing thread and it goes to a new page and I want to hit the "HEART' and put it on my computer in favorites it still keeps listing the old page, not the new one.

Hope it gets better.

It does not happen on the other site I follow , and I do not want to mention the site because we are not doing Disney this year.

😁

• Thanks 1

On 2/27/2020 at 10:48 AM, grapau27 said:

I had about 10 minutes when 1 page was superimposed onto another on my Huawei Android phone.

Screenshot_20200227_174933_com.android.chrome.jpg

Mine has looked like this on my iPhone for the last 3 days. Still not fixed. I'm on my computer now because it's the only way I can read threads or click any buttons. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

Mine has looked like this on my iPhone for the last 3 days. Still not fixed. I'm on my computer now because it's the only way I can read threads or click any buttons. 

I only post on my Android phone.

In my post no.37 I posted a screenshot of the new link I clicked on which worked.

The old cruise critic mobile link on Google I use was okay this morning and is what I am using now.

Graham

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I can only use my android phone. Still having problems on my computer.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

It’s been fixed on the website, you need to clear your cache on the phone. Cache is a copy of the website saved to your phone. This normally helps a website to load faster but now needs to be deleted and reloaded.  To clear: Settings App -> Safari -> Clear History and Website data.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heymarco said:

It’s been fixed on the website, you need to clear your cache on the phone. Cache is a copy of the website saved to your phone. This normally helps a website to load faster but now needs to be deleted and reloaded.  To clear: Settings App -> Safari -> Clear History and Website data.

Thank you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

iPad works in private mode, but not in regular mode. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Heymarco said:

Far from fixed

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

iPad works in private mode, but not in regular mode. 

Same here.  I have cleared cache, browser history, etc.  I'm using Chrome, have not tried a different browser

1 hour ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

The header issues I was having, have resolved. For me, on iPhone 11, no issues at this time. 

Looks good on my iPhone. On my iPad I still have the weird overlay screen when not in private mode.

• Thanks 1