Got my upgrade offer...

So I got my upgrade offer about 180 days out.

I am insider 4A now...  Either $100 for obstructed ocean view or $25 bucks for higher floor interior (I am 2nd floor)....   Since I currently have 2 interior connecting I passed but this was really a pretty meh upgrade offer.

I was hoping like $70 for supreme Havana suite.   (I am joking of course but still!)

I have an upcoming cruise on the Valor in about 30 days. They have sent me 4 upgrade offers, all of which were the same.  $10.00 to upgrade to a spa Balcony.  We didnt take it, but that seemed like a decent deal.  We have a Balcony already on the 7th and travelling with friends who are just down the hall.  

3 minutes ago, Haveuseen1 said:

I have an upcoming cruise on the Valor in about 30 days. They have sent me 4 upgrade offers, all of which were the same.  $10.00 to upgrade to a spa Balcony.  We didnt take it, but that seemed like a decent deal.  We have a Balcony already on the 7th and travelling with friends who are just down the hall.  

If you are interested, they might extend the offer to your friends as well, if you called to ask (assuming there are 2 spa balcony cabins available).

1 minute ago, Drinal01 said:

Ill take the $10.00 spa Balcony!

for 10 gran you can get "boats and h*^^es" lol 
If I had this money I would go to Saint P to hang out with local beautiful girls. That would be more than enough to spend some good time there and then take a private VIP yacht to go to nearby shore to chill there with champagne and some good food. This is what VIP tour looks like for 10.000$

36 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

for 10 gran you can get "boats and h*^^es" lol 
If I had this money I would go to Saint P to hang out with local beautiful girls. That would be more than enough to spend some good time there and then take a private VIP yacht to go to nearby shore to chill there with champagne and some good food. This is what VIP tour looks like for 10.000$

that was ten dollars, not ten thousand dollars