Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
jamon

Harmony of the Seas

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can answer. First, does the Harmony have free beer, wine , champagne and water in the suite/pinnacle lounge from 11am to 11pm like the Oasis? I believe you can also get mixed drinks from 4:30 to 8:00pm. Is that correct? I also saw somewhere that on labadee in the barefoot beach area which is also for suites/pinnacles that you can get beers for free starting at 11am, just like on the ship and you don't need a drink package for that. Is that correct? thanks in advance

5 minutes ago, jamon said:

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can answer. First, does the Harmony have free beer, wine , champagne and water in the suite/pinnacle lounge from 11am to 11pm like the Oasis? I believe you can also get mixed drinks from 4:30 to 8:00pm. Is that correct? I also saw somewhere that on labadee in the barefoot beach area which is also for suites/pinnacles that you can get beers for free starting at 11am, just like on the ship and you don't need a drink package for that. Is that correct? thanks in advance

you like to drink 😉 

44 minutes ago, jamon said:

First, does the Harmony have free beer, wine , champagne and water in the suite/pinnacle lounge from 11am to 11pm like the Oasis? I believe you can also get mixed drinks from 4:30 to 8:00pm. Is that correct? I also saw somewhere that on labadee in the barefoot beach area which is also for suites/pinnacles that you can get beers for free starting at 11am, just like on the ship and you don't need a drink package for that. Is that correct?

Yes, yes, yes.

I am not familiar with getting free beer at barefoot beach at those times.  

Is this something new?

We always have the drink package so I really never thought to ask.

Safe travels.

Following ....as we are sailing on Harmony June 7th.....never heard of this free beer thing if so ...game changer for getting the drink package.  Can't find any confirming resources online.

Can anyone else confirm about the above drinks on barefoot beach....does it also include wine and soda?