Suite shampoo, conditioner & body lotion?

JayneHL

3 minutes ago, JayneHL said:

Is it possible as an emerald level crown and anchor member to request the suite level shampoo, conditioner and body lotion if we are  residing in a balcony state room? Will this request be fulfilled?

Yes. Unlikely.

12 minutes ago, JayneHL said:

Is it possible as an emerald level crown and anchor member to request the suite level shampoo, conditioner and body lotion if we are  residing in a balcony state room? Will this request be fulfilled?

If I were you, I would ask for just the soap.  Better chance of getting that, IMO.  And I waaaaaaay prefer my own shampoo (don't use conditioner) and moisturizer.

• Like 1

On Oasis and Quantum class the suites get decent amenities (L'Occitane).  On other ships the suite amenities are nothing to pine over.

However unless you have a long term relationship with a cabin attendant your chances of getting either are pretty low if you are not in a suite.

D+ over 340 are supposed to get them but I often missed out on the "upgraded amenities".  I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same stuff in the shower dispenser.  No problem, I bring my own.  

Edited by twangster
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JayneHL said:

You can ask but unless you slip in some $$$ I would doubt you would get them. Your C&A status is not very high so you won't get them because of that. 

And those white tubes...they insist it's an upgrade.  

If you look hard enough, the tubes says "Made in PRC"...........a few ignore it or simply don't know it. 

PRC = People's Republic of China.

Why not just say China?

Will you continue to use those white tubes?