Jump to content

Princess cays dune buggy


Recommended Posts

I see princess offers dune buggy tours for princess cays, but carnival doesn’t. I’ve checked several shore excursion sites but since it’s a private island I’m not finding much. We were hoping to see the Eleuthera side and the pink hued sands. Any tips?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, mbarker10 said:

I see princess offers dune buggy tours for princess cays, but carnival doesn’t. I’ve checked several shore excursion sites but since it’s a private island I’m not finding much. We were hoping to see the Eleuthera side and the pink hued sands. Any tips?

We did some small excursion at princess cay last year, the bike ride thing...

I read multiple reviews on the dune buggy rides and nobody was impressed. Sounds like old golf carts you ride on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, jperry2011 said:

We did some small excursion at princess cay last year, the bike ride thing...

I read multiple reviews on the dune buggy rides and nobody was impressed. Sounds like old golf carts you ride on.

Thanks, maybe we just need to plan on being at the beach. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mbarker10 said:

Thanks, maybe we just need to plan on being at the beach. 

The bike ride was like 45 mins and you got to see some different sites and a rock beach that was neat. Otherwise the regular beach was nice had alot of chairs and some shops.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jperry2011 said:

The bike ride was like 45 mins and you got to see some different sites and a rock beach that was neat. Otherwise the regular beach was nice had alot of chairs and some shops.

The pink sand appears to be on the opposite side from port so I was just reading that a dune buggy was one way to see that. Someone else said you could rent a golf cart.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mbarker10 said:

The pink sand appears to be on the opposite side from port so I was just reading that a dune buggy was one way to see that. Someone else said you could rent a golf cart.

20190227_093551.thumb.jpg.528e6d65f5e541887199659997106b4b.jpg

Yeah I'm not sure about pink sand but this was like a half mile from the ship.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team: New Ship Ultramarine
      • Register Now for Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...