Bliss Vibe Beach club pass Question

Anyone recently been on the Bliss and gotten Vibe Beach Passes.  Where is an alternate place to purchase them besides Guest Services when we get on board?  My wife and I have never gone into the VIBE but would like to try it out this upcoming cruise.....God willing we can even get them.

2 minutes ago, Maleficent's Dad said:

I’m interested in this as well and am following.

We purchased priority boarding in hopes of getting Vibe passes.  Hopefully it works out - need someplace calmer with the Spring Break crowds!

When are you guys traveling?

14 hours ago, Cruising Chuck said:

Anyone recently been on the Bliss and gotten Vibe Beach Passes.  Where is an alternate place to purchase them besides Guest Services when we get on board?  My wife and I have never gone into the VIBE but would like to try it out this upcoming cruise.....God willing we can even get them.

Guest Services doesn’t sell them. They are sold at The Social.

Head immediately to the Social on deck 6 when you get on board. There is no other place to purchase them. Make sure you get to the pier nice and early so you can get a low boarding number. I was in boarding group #1, and was #19 in line to get a vibe pass. Not sure how many they sell, but the line was quite long and they sold out quickly!

• Like 1

How much is the pass for the week?

wondering if it is worth it for a March cruise from NY 

reality is first full day may not be warm enough for being outside , like mid 50 ‘s.

1 hour ago, markf said:

reality is first full day may not be warm enough for being outside , like mid 50 ‘s.

It was $259 for the two-week cruise; I think I read somewhere it's $209 for one week on a 7-day.

2 hours ago, markf said:

I sailed Feb 16th week. The first day was sunny but cold. It was okay to be out there with your coats on and they also provide blankets for everyone. The second day was beautiful out and we got to use it all day. We lucked out and had a great week. We hit some rough weather on Friday coming back, but there were people up there with blankets. I don't think it sold out for the week because the weather could be hit or miss but there were a lot of people in there.