MSC Website Booking

COCruiser2

I was wondering if anyone else had problems with the MSC website booking login?

We have a cruise booked directly with MSC for October this year and we can't log into our booking at all. We've called and emailed MSC repeatedly since last November with no resolution. The customer service agents confirm that we're booked, but they can't log in either. 

I'm just concerned and I can't seem to get any resolution on this.

Any ideas?

PS: When I try to log in with booking # and name it just flashes briefly but stays on the login page. When I try to login through my MSC account the wheel just spins and spins but never gets me to the booking. When I try to use one of their email links trying to get me to buy excursions, etc. it flashes briefly, then sends me back to the login page and the circle begins again. 

On 3/1/2020 at 7:10 PM, COCruiser2 said:

I was wondering if anyone else had problems with the MSC website booking login?

We have a cruise booked directly with MSC for October this year and we can't log into our booking at all. We've called and emailed MSC repeatedly since last November with no resolution. The customer service agents confirm that we're booked, but they can't log in either. 

I'm just concerned and I can't seem to get any resolution on this.

Any ideas?

PS: When I try to log in with booking # and name it just flashes briefly but stays on the login page. When I try to login through my MSC account the wheel just spins and spins but never gets me to the booking. When I try to use one of their email links trying to get me to buy excursions, etc. it flashes briefly, then sends me back to the login page and the circle begins again. 

Same thing happens to me but just on one of the four bookings listed. I have been in almost daily contact with my PCC who is working with their IT dept since January. I have a final payment due 5/19 and hope it’s fixed by then. I can’t even see any excursions or add anything to this one booking but can to the others. 

Haha...the Canadian website is ridiculous.  They never answer their emails and the first time I called, I was on hold for 90 minutes.  I can say, however, the reps that I have spoken to (4 calls) answered all of my questions.  I ended up paying off my balance by phone and had to call again today (20 minutes wait time) to receive my eticket and documents.  They need to fix their glitches...the website raises my blood pressure.

Rest assured, the call centre is also fed up with the website.  It's a waste of manpower to man the phones AND a waste of customers' time when they have to wait hours to sometimes as a question that a simple email response may have answered.  Some of the reps are honest about the ongoing issues and others just give lip service.

2 minutes ago, COCruiser2 said:

I'm using the USA site.

OK, so, as you may know, each country has a different website and, therefore, its own set of problems 🙂

A few more questions...is your booking linked to your account (i.e., did you go through and manually do this)?

If so, I assume you can see it in the drop down list of bookings?

Can you see any other bookings (or is this your only one)?

1 minute ago, COCruiser2 said:

Wow, you'd think with them heavily focused on expanding markets that they'd do their best to NOT thoroughly aggravate customers.  

It's actually the opposite 😞

Onboard, the product is amazing. But getting onboard is a pain. I currently have 3 bookings with them I am trying to get fixed. One I don't care about as I'll probably cancel it, but the other two have been going on for some time.

You'll love the ship once you are on it...especially if you are in the yacht club...but even if you aren't, they are good ships.

I have been trying for over 2 months (every other day) to have them delete my website information so I can start over again.  I didn’t put my middle name in (no place to so I was suppose to put it after my first name I guess).  Without my middle name which my passport and all my bookings plus voyager number are under they say it is not me.  Unbelievable a billion dollar company cannot hire competent web people.  To be fair Celebrity must hire the same people.  I am on hold again, been 20 minutes so far today.

Edited by riredsox

1 hour ago, alyssamma said:

OK, so, as you may know, each country has a different website and, therefore, its own set of problems 🙂

A few more questions...is your booking linked to your account (i.e., did you go through and manually do this)?

I have a total or 4 bookings, 3 confirmed and 1 cancelled. I can access the cancelled one and two confirmed ones.  However the one I am having trouble with is now showing up twice after I contacted MSC. Here is what it looks like when I sign in. Notice that the date of the virus update is Feb 7 and now before I sign in it is Mar 3. 

F35EB956-01AC-4286-A55E-1DAD1C273F2C.jpeg

8 minutes ago, lovemycruisetoo said:

I have a total or 4 bookings, 3 confirmed and 1 cancelled. I can access the cancelled one and two confirmed ones.  However the one I am having trouble with is now showing up twice after I contacted MSC. Here is what it looks like when I sign in. Notice that the date of the virus update is Feb 7 and now before I sign in it is Mar 3. 

OK, I see and understand now. Unfortunately this has not happened to me and I cannot provide any clues as to how to fix 😞

My only suggestion would be - if the price is the same - to cancel and rebook.

I guess one other suggestion...can your traveling partner make an account and link that booking to it? If so, can they see it there?

We cannot cancel as we have the Duplex Suite that was just changed to YCD and it’s all sold out and we would lose that suite if we did. No way am I willing to do that😉

My husband has an account with them and he is having the same issues with his even with a different email user ID. I wondered if this had anything to do with the reclassification of some rooms to YC on Meraviglia but found my friends on Divina with us September 2021 can’t get into hers either.  

I’m just at a loss with this added stress in addition to the virus, on those who have also been affected by their IT department’s incompetence. 

22 hours ago, alyssamma said:

I did link it to my account and I can't see a thing. I can look at my personal account information and my club points, etc. but anything to do with the cruise is a spinning wheel of death. It just spins and spins. I only have one booking currently, but this didn't happen on my other cruise.

And this is happening for the other two in my cabin. Same booking #, same problem. The other cabin, different booking #, can see their stuff just fine.

1 hour ago, COCruiser2 said:

I did link it to my account and I can't see a thing. I can look at my personal account information and my club points, etc. but anything to do with the cruise is a spinning wheel of death. It just spins and spins. I only have one booking currently, but this didn't happen on my other cruise.

And this is happening for the other two in my cabin. Same booking #, same problem. The other cabin, different booking #, can see their stuff just fine.

At this point I'm out of ideas...good luck and be persistent with MSC 😞

Just now, Reds4life said:

Can someone cancel a booking they made online? I can't find that option for the life of me

You need to do it in writing or call in...at least I have been able to call in and cancel.

No option online.

Just now, alyssamma said:

You need to do it in writing or call in...at least I have been able to call in and cancel.

No option online.

Thanks. I'm actually trying to now transfer the 2021 booking to a TA that promised me an OBC. I am sure that will be a real treat to try and pull off between the website and customer service

1 minute ago, Reds4life said:

Thanks. I'm actually trying to now transfer the 2021 booking to a TA that promised me an OBC. I am sure that will be a real treat to try and pull off between the website and customer service

Transfer, is manual...you need to fill out a form and email/fax it 😞

Cannot do by phone or online, and *you* need to do it not the TA...

Just now, alyssamma said:

Transfer, is manual...you need to fill out a form and email/fax it 😞

Cannot do by phone or online, and *you* need to do it not the TA...

Oh wow lol. Sounds like I'm going to have to work for this OBC.