Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
ADBark

Princess Scuba Excursion - Belize

Hi - DH and I will be in Belize City with Princess in Nov'20. There is a 2-tank ship excursion offered, but it costs significantly more than going directly with Sea Sports Belize. Has anyone done the excursion? I'm wondering if perhaps the dive boat picks up cruise passengers at the ship rather than at the pier? If I could avoid the tender process that might have an impact on my choice. I'm also not sure what dive operator Princess uses in Belize, but I see Sea Sports is fairly well rated, and they claim to be only a 10 min. walk from the tender pier. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks, -A.

My husband just did the scuba excursion thru our ship (Carnival Conquest) a few weeks ago.  They picked up directly from our ship, and went straight out to the reefs, all gear onboard with everyone's names on them.  Worked very well.  Not sure if it was sea sport but I am guessing it was.  He really enjoyed it, and saving the tender time back and forth was worth the $$.  

On 3/3/2020 at 1:52 PM, ABQrobin said:

My husband just did the scuba excursion thru our ship (Carnival Conquest) a few weeks ago.  They picked up directly from our ship, and went straight out to the reefs, all gear onboard with everyone's names on them.  Worked very well.  Not sure if it was sea sport but I am guessing it was.  He really enjoyed it, and saving the tender time back and forth was worth the $$.  

How many people were on the dive excursion with you?