Cruise Critic Community
ajtraveler66

"Onda" Italian Restaurant on Encore

We were extremely impressed with "Onda" on the NCL Encore.  At this point, I don't think it is any of the other ships.  I'm hopeful that NCL will put "Onda" on some of the other ships as well in the near future.

Onda is going to replace La Cucina on all NCL ships.  I agree with you.   We loved Onda so much we ate there twice.

We loved Onda on our January Encore too.    I hope they do add it to more ships!

Have it booked twice for our upcoming April cruise😎

1 hour ago, Isabella Benjamin said:

Onda was our favorite restaurant on our Encore cruise.  Way better than our experience at Ocean Blue. 

I think I have to agree with you on "Onda".  We did "Ocean Blue" too.  It was fine, but "Onda" was superior.  ...  We always love going to "Le Bistro" French restaurant too.  You certainly can't go wrong there.

Looking forward to enjoying a meal here...what meals did you enjoy most? On the dining plan what can you get? Would pizza be an appetizer? I might need to eat here more then once 😉

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, backtodavis said:

Looking forward to enjoying a meal here...what meals did you enjoy most? On the dining plan what can you get? Would pizza be an appetizer? I might need to eat here more then once 😉

Pizza was an appetizer.  My DH got a pizza and a salad for starters (Pizza is big & shareable)

I loved the Shortrib appetizer, the Lobster Tagliatelle and the Butterscotch dessert.   My DH enjoyed the Papardelle Bolognese and Chocolate dessert.   Everything was great.

Edited by Sand and Seas