Time between drinks??

I will be sailing on the Brilliance on 3/16/20 and wanted to know if you purchase ANY beverage package, is there a set amount of time between ordering drinks the system locks you out (5 minutes? 10 minutes)? Or in theory, can you order drink after drink after drink with no wait?

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, SCMODJO said:

I will be sailing on the Brilliance on 3/16/20 and wanted to know if you purchase ANY beverage package, is there a set amount of time between ordering drinks the system locks you out (5 minutes? 10 minutes)? Or in theory, can you order drink after drink after drink with no wait?

Thanks!

No time limit. Last year we boarded, got a shot of tequila at the bar, did said shot, and ordered another drink right there. 

Drink after drink is fine. I watched a guy at the bar down a whiskey neat and immediately get another one no problem. Because you can't get doubles with the package so that's the solution.  Also know that you can get bottled water and alcohol at the exact same time.  I did this with both still water and San Pellegrino.  They don't care.

9 minutes ago, blueridgemama said:

Interesting that they control time between soda but not between alcohol? Go figure😕

The difference is one is self-serve and one isn't.  Can you imagine no time limit and people just standing there filling a cup, pouring it into another one, filling again, pouring into another one, and so on?  It prevents/limits soda being given to people who don't have the package.

13 minutes ago, BND said:

The difference is one is self-serve and one isn't.  Can you imagine no time limit and people just standing there filling a cup, pouring it into another one, filling again, pouring into another one, and so on?  It prevents/limits soda being given to people who don't have the package.

How is that different from ordering and drinking a shot of alcohol and immediately ordering and drinking another one? We wouldn't want anyone over indulging in  coca cola😉

They also have rolling bars around/near the pool where they do not have a computer and just write down your info and put it in later. I've gone from the regular bar with my drink and getting another at one of the pop up bars by the pool a minute or two later...

2 hours ago, grouchomarx said:

Drink after drink is fine. I watched a guy at the bar down a whiskey neat and immediately get another one no problem. Because you can't get doubles with the package so that's the solution.  Also know that you can get bottled water and alcohol at the exact same time.  I did this with both still water and San Pellegrino.  They don't care.

I didn’t know you could do it with Pellegrino, too.  Thanks!!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BND said:

was just on the Harmony with the soda package. I didn’t see any time limits on the freestyle machines. In fact my hubby got a drink, tasted it and didn’t like it. He immediately poured it out and got something else. 

2 minutes ago, BeachChik said:

was just on the Harmony with the soda package. I didn’t see any time limits on the freestyle machines. In fact my hubby got a drink, tasted it and didn’t like it. He immediately poured it out and got something else. 

There's supposed to be, at least that's what everyone has been told in the past.  We don't buy any drink packages.