Dress Code for kids

Lizziekris

Trying to figure out what to pack for our 10 year old son for casual wear during nights other than the gala night.  We have a sport coat, dress shirt, tie and khaki pants for gala nights.  Do kids wear pants every night at dinner?  We are fine with this, I’m just hoping that laundry will be careful washing his school uniform pants as they are the only dress pants he likes to wear.  Not sure if it matters, but we are planning on dining in club orange most nights as we have been gifted this from our in-laws who are traveling with us.  Any other families with kids have suggestion as to what their children are packing?

Thanks in advance.

We have found the dress code to be more relaxed for kids. I don't know exactly at what age they would recommend switching from say shorts to pants (I know for preschool and young elementary age shorts are still fine) but remember jeans are also good for casual night wear. 

We haven't yet taken our kids on HAL; our first time will be a holiday cruise this year. But we have taken them on 20-some other cruises. We have always just followed the adult dress code. On Celebrity, my son wears khakis with a short sleeved button down on casual nights, and his suit for formal nights. He re-wears his casual pants so he only has to pack two pair. 

edge - 16.jpg

229-372-2398748.jpg

225-372-2511857.jpg

• Like 2