how many pats of butter do you get in MDR with your bread

luckyinpa

^^^^^^

Why, oh why, oh why?????????

Back on topic, I'm thinking Celebrity, and probably all the rest of the cruise lines are going to come out of the chute giving you just about any amount of butter your little 'ole heart desires. 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

^^^^^^

Why, oh why, oh why?????????

Back on topic, I'm thinking Celebrity, and probably all the rest of the cruise lines are going to come out of the chute giving you just about any amount of butter your little 'ole heart desires. 😉

I hope they give us lots so we can pay "pat"ty cake.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Auntiemomo said:

Yeah, and one turtle out of tens of millions is really the epitome of anecdotal examples.

Why are you assuming that all plastic straws are thrown into a sea filled with plastic.  I'm sure 99.9% of plastic straws are thrown in with the rest of the garbage/rubbish/plastic bottles, etc., on the ship, and no, for 100 of them for a dollar, they are not being used again and again.  

Oh I am not assuming they all go in the ocean. I am assuming they all go in the ocean or a landfill or are burned. All three of those are a bad thing. Plastic NEVER breaks down and goes away like paper does. The term is bio-degradable. Many of us believe that plastic is basically evil. It is one of the biggest contributor to our world being polluted. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DrKoob said:

Oh I am not assuming they all go in the ocean. I am assuming they all go in the ocean or a landfill or are burned. All three of those are a bad thing. Plastic NEVER breaks down and goes away like paper does. The term is bio-degradable. Many of us believe that plastic is basically evil. It is one of the biggest contributor to our world being polluted. 

This post is about butter, Doc.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Broncobutter – What horses spread on their toast for breakfast!
  • Fillybutter – Lawless mercenary butter.
  • Ghostbutter – What ghosts spread on their toast for breakfast.
  • Goatbutter – What goats spread on their toast for breakfast.
  • Crimebutter – What criminals use to make a smooth getaway.
  • Blockbutter – Wildly popular movie about butter.
  • Butter-fly –  When butter gets thrown out a window, it’s called butterfly!
  • Scuttlebutter –  When butter gossip and tell tales about one another behind their backs.
  • As-salt-ed – “Did you hear? Benny Butter was as-salt-ed last night. People say he tastes better now…”

On 3/6/2020 at 6:21 PM, Denny01 said:

I didn’t get enough pats.....or pads....so I stood up and yelled, “what in the heck do I have to do get get enough Butter!?!?”. I sat down and enjoyed a nice meal with lots of butter at a table all by myself......my wife had immediately got up and gone to our room for some unknown reason. 

Den

LOL!!!

The Pope and the Dali Lama were sitting down together having breakfast.

The Pope said "I think I can see the face of Jesus in the margarine"

The Dali Lama turned to him and replied,

"I can't believe it's not Buddha

• Haha 4

• 9 months later...

so i just booked enchanted. id love to know what the butter situation is or if i need to cancel and book another ship.  

for reference i just got off ncl in the haven and you could plainly see the difference between MDR and haven butter

20220312_174928.jpg

20220311_183244.jpg

On 3/6/2020 at 9:53 PM, C-Dragons said:

So is a “pad” the Texas sized version of a “pat”? 😁
Just curious as I'm allergic to butter so it doesn’t pass my lips.

That's why we are forced to take margarine from the buffet for our Elite breakfast in Tuscan.

On 6/4/2021 at 10:51 PM, Denny01 said:

Another Zombie Thread!! Threads never go away, and I’m Always so impressed of how someone finds these things, digs them up and revives them!!

Earlier, I got a notice that someone had added a thumbs up on my post here dated 20 March 2020 and I couldn’t believe it!! Love it.

And I Love butter, and No One has any idea if the ships will be short on butter…….just so they aren’t short of Irish Whiskey! And yes, I only use Irish butter, and I leave it out on the counter to say nice and soft…..none of that stuffy English thing. (Thought I’d add that to get a rise and see how many posts we can add to this!).

I saw an old movie one night about an American who had an English butler. The butler was serving tea and apologized that it took him so long to brew it, “I had to cut the little sack things you Americans put the tea in to get enough into the teapot.”  Ahhhh, us colonials. 

Do you know why we drive on the right side in the US? Carts pulled by oxen and horses all were driven on the left side in England, as it was throughout Europe and the Colonies. After the Revolution, the States moved all transportation to the right side in order to reject the Crown! The French followed suit later after a few more wars with the Empire! Don’t you just love this stuff!! No idea if its true, but sounds just great.

den 

Sorry. Napoleon was left handed so every country he ruled was forced to change from driving on the left to driving on the right. His body guards were also left handed. The Brits were not of course conquered by Napoleon so we continued to drive on the left I.e the right side.