Whats your favorite ship or ship class?

Instead of all the coronavirus threads happening right now, do you have a favorite ship or ship class and why!? 

My favorite will always be Liberty OTS. Interested to hear what others have to say! 

• Haha 1

OASIS CLASS!  My first cruise was in 2013 on Oasis of the Seas.  Since then, I have sailed at least once on each of the Oasis class ships.  I am so fond of the Central Park balcony cabins that I haven't even considered trying one of the smaller ships.  My favorites are Harmony and Symphony because of the improved closet space.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, allisonb22 said:

i love anthem! have yet to do any of the otheres in the class

Was scheduled for Quantum 2/24/20 out of Hong Kong, maybe next year.  Did the Anthem twice, would do it again.

Radiance class used to be our favorite, but since they've focused so much to the entertainment into the Centrum it just isn't enjoyable any more - too crowded and loud.

We now find Oasis class more to our liking, although we will gladly sail on any class.

In love with Freedom, but to be fair, have only sailed on Explorer, Anthem and Freedom from RCI. Enjoyed them all! My favorite ship is not in the Royal Fleet...Disney Fantasy! She edges out the Freedom, because I just love the art deco style and callbacks to classic cruising. But the Freedom itineraries!!!

• Like 3

We enjoyed Allure the best, Oasis class.  Our sailing we tried each Speciality dining venue and even tried Sambas a second time.  Really liked eating there.  It was also a cruise where we never got off the ship.  It was an Eastern Caribbean cruise, Allure's second official sailing as I recall. Watched the America's Cup ships sail while in St. Maarten from the ship. Would like to do that excursion on a future cruise to St. Maarten.

Also liked Sovereign of Seas as it was my first cruise and liked Mariner of the Seas as it had Captain Johnny and Hogs of the High Seas as I recall the large charter groups name.

• Like 2

wife and i have been on freedom, independence, allure, and the harmony. we love them all. favorite class is the oasis class. my wife loves the harmony, me i love them all (20 years in navy makes one love going on a ship). we are booked for the oasis on 4-26-20 (50 days)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, allisonb22 said:

i love anthem! have yet to do any of the otheres in the class

It used to be our least favorite class... after our first cruise on Anthem. 3 cruises later and we LOVE Anthem. 

Of course we sail on her in colder time (3 thanksgivings ) and this year will be also New Year. She is suited less for hot sailing. Love Solarium!!! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, allisonb22 said:

Instead of all the coronavirus threads happening right now, do you have a favorite ship or ship class and why!? 

My favorite will always be Liberty OTS. Interested to hear what others have to say! 

My favorite so far has been Liberty of the seas also.  I haven't been on an Oasis or Quantum class yet (they're booked though) but I expect them to exceed my love of Freedom/Voyageur class

• Like 1