Celebrity Edge 3/15-3/22

Kevinb1176

Booked a few months ago and have really looking forward to sailing, now unsure what to do. Does anyone know what it’s like onboard? Is it business as usual? Or fear everywhere and you can’t enjoy vacation like when a bad Norovirus breakout happens?

I’ll probably decide by mid week as the world changes daily. I counted 193 available cabins this afternoon and 210 tonight. 

If we do go, and it looks like there will be tons of empty cabins, does Celebrity offer upgrades?

We’re boarding the Edge tomorrow.  I saw a post not too long ago on another thread as follows

We're on the EDGE right now having a great time.  No issues that we're aware of.  Crew cleaning constantly all with a smile & greeting for you! Captain Kate had Q&A today & said we could encounter additional screening when we disembark on Sunday!”

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the reply. I wasn’t able to see cabins available for tomorrow’s sailing. With a 48 hour window required to reschedule that was announced yesterday, I guess most guests will be going. We’re in a sky suite towards the front of the ship, I wanted to move midship but now I think we’re better off being in a low traffic area. I’m thinking about putting a bid in for a higher suite as I’m sure they’ll grab any money they can at this point. 

I hope you have a great and safe trip.