Jump to content

Reflection March 2 Sailing


Recommended Posts

We are on board now, Sunday March 8, Great cruise, food in BLU is much better than what we remember from a few years ago, we have been on RC, Princess MSC and Norwegian mostly..

Our only complaint is that we have not been able to get seats at the MARTINI BAR.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dappledumpling said:

Excellent, love blu... we board her in 15 days.. hope your

 Have a blast

We will be on the Reflection on the 23rd as well!   Blu is fabulous.    

 

See you at the sunset bar!

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, daka said:

 

Our only complaint is that we have not been able to get seats at the MARTINI BAR.

 

 

I assume you mean seats actually at the bar (and not the tables)?     Get there before they open (typically opening at 4pm).   People thin out as time passes but sitting at the bar is the primo location.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, daka said:

We are on board now, Sunday March 8, Great cruise, food in BLU is much better than what we remember from a few years ago, we have been on RC, Princess MSC and Norwegian mostly..

Our only complaint is that we have not been able to get seats at the MARTINI BAR.

 

We got off on March 2. If you like interesting drinks, go to the World Class Bar, Deck 5 and say hi to Oleksii from Kathleen & Jim. It’s quiet in there, most of the time, and you can have great conversations with new people. Oleksii is great and he’s been our bartender twice now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2020 at 2:18 PM, daka said:

We are on board now, Sunday March 8, Great cruise, food in BLU is much better than what we remember from a few years ago, we have been on RC, Princess MSC and Norwegian mostly..

Our only complaint is that we have not been able to get seats at the MARTINI BAR.

 

 

Forget the Martini Bar. It's loud and obnoxious. Go see Oleksii in The World Class Bar on deck 5 just behind Cafe Al Bachio. You will love it. We got off when you got on. Tell him Jim & Kathleen sent you.

 

Jim

Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to be on the Reflection this November and can't wait.  We loved the Martini Bar on the Silhouette a couple years ago, and hope we can find seats.  We do try to go at off peak times, if that is possible.  Sounds like we MUST try the World Class Bar!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DENIE said:

Going to be on the Reflection this November and can't wait.  We loved the Martini Bar on the Silhouette a couple years ago, and hope we can find seats.  We do try to go at off peak times, if that is possible.  Sounds like we MUST try the World Class Bar!

Yes!   The World Class bar is our favorite.  Used to be the martini bar but I agree Oleksii is wonderful.   Tell him that Claudia who likes the Tropically Yours said HI!   I like the drinks there better and you can actually hold a conversation.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ClaudiaB said:

Yes!   The World Class bar is our favorite.  Used to be the martini bar but I agree Oleksii is wonderful.   Tell him that Claudia who likes the Tropically Yours said HI!   I like the drinks there better and you can actually hold a conversation.  

 

Claudia...sounds like our kind of place!! 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...