Jump to content

URGENT NEED TO CANCEL FOR SUNDAY - HELP


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone

 

Trying to cancel my Carnival Pride cruise for this Sunday but it's hard to get through phone lines.

 

It says to go on the Carnival website but I can't seem to find the link to cancel.

 

Can someone please post a  direct website link?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, michelle028 said:

Hi everyone

 

Trying to cancel my Carnival Pride cruise for this Sunday but it's hard to get through phone lines.

 

It says to go on the Carnival website but I can't seem to find the link to cancel.

 

Can someone please post a  direct website link?

Someone on another thread said it is embedded in the fine print of the letter you would have received.

Edited by amyotravel
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, michelle028 said:

Ok thanks will try it

Act like you are going to print out your booking documents. It's at the very bottom of the first page.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, momof3hungryboys said:

Go to MY BOOKING on Carnival's page for your booking

Then click on BOOKING AND ORDER DETAILS

Click on VIEW BALANCE DETAILS

At the bottom of the page is VIEW CANCELLATION INFORMATION

And you can cancel from there.

Yes I told her the wrong place, thanks for clarifying. I was just coming back to do so after checking 🙂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, momof3hungryboys said:

Go to MY BOOKING on Carnival's page for your booking

Then click on BOOKING AND ORDER DETAILS

Click on VIEW BALANCE DETAILS

At the bottom of the page is VIEW CANCELLATION INFORMATION

And you can cancel from there.

But will Carnival know to carry over our balance for FCC?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, michelle028 said:

But will Carnival know to carry over our balance for FCC?

I don't know.  The whole thing seems confusing. People can't get any answers from Carnival because of the phone lines being down or super long waits.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, michelle028 said:

Ya I found the page and it says cancelled this booking but I want to know if it actually carries over because it's about $3,000

That $$$ is def. worth making sure it's done correctly! I might be on hold tonight also. Trying to talk my wife into going to Puerto Rico instead. We've got a cruise on the Horizon for this Sunday. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A with Chris Prelog, President of Windstar Cruises!
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...