Virgin Voyages Questions - Ask me!

airlinerob

Hi All -

I was on the 11-day transatlantic cruise on Virgin Voyages from Liverpool, England to Miami, FL.

If you have any questions about the ship, food, etc - let me know.  I posted a ton of information and photos on my Facebook page, but I don’t know that I’m allowed to post a link to it.

Robert

19 hours ago, airlinerob said:

Hi All -

I was on the 11-day transatlantic cruise on Virgin Voyages from Liverpool, England to Miami, FL.

If you have any questions about the ship, food, etc - let me know.  I posted a ton of information and photos on my Facebook page, but I don’t know that I’m allowed to post a link to it.

Robert

I was just checking out your photos. Are the stateroom photos early on a normal sea terrace? Looking at a deck plan for that stateroom number it looks like a Central Sea Terrace? People complain about size but it looks like every state room I've ever stayed in. I see a closet to put luggage which I saw people talking about on here. The bathroom looks normal for a cruise ship - if anything the shower looks bigger than showers in RCCL? How was the bed for sleeping? 

Do you have an opinion on "the galley"? buffet or other? 

Everything looks awesome. I'm excited to sail (in like 9 months 😞 )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 4:24 AM, airlinerob said:

If you just go to Facebook and do a search of The Cruise Boys you can see all of our photos including the menus, etc.

Nothing is locked down - we just spent 11 days on board, so there are a ton of photos.

Just checked out your photos and it looks like your cabin is very close to where ours will be.  Did you hear a lot of noise from The Galley above?